What's new

If you have no next of kin, what happens to your belongings after death?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What happens when someone who has no next of kin, passes away? What becomes of that persons home, property, belongings and more? Does everything go to the next living relative? Or does everything go to the state or country you're in? I figure it's the latter if they can't find next of kin. I guess if I didn't have anyone to give my belongings and money to, I'd probably like it all to be donated to a good cause. What about you?

When I don't have any next of kin, the only thing that I'm going to do with regards to my properties is to have everything willed and donated to charity when I am dead.

I'm not going to allow those property to be wasted or stolen by people who don't have any kind of connection to it.

It is possible to help child of your brother or sister in this case if they need money and their parents are poor if you have no kind so this what happens in some cases by helping relatives instead of getting it going to the state.

It is possible to help child of your brother or sister in this case if they need money and their parents are poor if you have no kind so this what happens in some cases by helping relatives instead of getting it going to the state.

When I have relatives to will my properties to, they can be seen as my kin too. They are part of my blood and they deserve my properties more than the State getting everything and not do anything for my people. It's why I don't mind giving everything to charity.

I wouldn't know what will happen to my assets after I'm dead because I'm no longer here to know it. I guess the government will claim every and use it as they please. I'm glad such a thing will never happen to me because I've next of kin and kindred to inherit all my assets after I'm gone.

I wouldn't know what will happen to my assets after I'm dead because I'm no longer here to know it. I guess the government will claim every and use it as they please. I'm glad such a thing will never happen to me because I've next of kin and kindred to inherit all my assets after I'm gone.

It is very wrong for you to have suffered so much and work very hard to get a lot of properties and investments for yourself and after you have died, the government will come and lay claim to all those things because you are a citizen of their country and you didn't have next of kin who is supposed to inherit your assets.

I will definitely not allow something like this to happen, even if I don't have a next of kin, I will make sure that I hand over everything to someone who will use it for the betterment of others and not the government that will pocket everything for themselves.

Making donation to the charities is the perfect option for me. As the government might handle the dispersement of the said property in a way that will not favour those really in need of em and in most cases might not even get to their end.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back