What's new

If you could have a super power to promote your business?

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Okay, am sure many of us might have come across this question somewhere else, but am pretty sure it has never been related to business before. Though we all know having a super power in reality is impossible, seeing such question we would want to pick cool powers like super strength, flight, super speed, mind reading and the likes, just for fun. am really curious to find out what others might pick if they where given a chance to pick a super power that would promote their business. personally, i think i would go with the ability to time travel. My reason for picking this is based on a fantasy movie i watched recently, where the antagonist came back from the future and started investing in stocks and crypto because he already knows when to buy and sell. with this power, i can easily find out the next big crypto and start investing, and also i would be aware of any dip even before it happens. LOL what about you what would yours be?

Okay, am sure many of us might have come across this question somewhere else, but am pretty sure it has never been related to business before. Though we all know having a super power in reality is impossible, seeing such question we would want to pick cool powers like super strength, flight, super speed, mind reading and the likes, just for fun. am really curious to find out what others might pick if they where given a chance to pick a super power that would promote their business. personally, i think i would go with the ability to time travel. My reason for picking this is based on a fantasy movie i watched recently, where the antagonist came back from the future and started investing in stocks and crypto because he already knows when to buy and sell. with this power, i can easily find out the next big crypto and start investing, and also i would be aware of any dip even before it happens. LOL what about you what would yours be?
Hahaha, that's a really smart one op, I once had such imagination of time Travelling when I was gambling, so I'll know the results of a game before it starts.

This will be cool, the reverse which is the ability to go back in time. I will just go back to Nov. 2019 and start a facemask company or go back to 2010 and acquire at least 5 million btc.

Lolz this is fun and at the same time exciting,if i were to ask to choose a super power out of many ,I will gladly choose the one that will allow me to manipulate people into rushing my goods even before I advertise it to them.

Hahaha, that's a really smart one op, I once had such imagination of time Travelling when I was gambling, so I'll know the results of a game before it starts.
LoL, that would be an epic advantage. No need to worry about dips on which coin to invest in. You already know the answers and the outcome of each choices you make
Post automatically merged:

Lolz this is fun and at the same time exciting,if i were to ask to choose a super power out of many ,I will gladly choose the one that will allow me to manipulate people into rushing my goods even before I advertise it to them.
Hahaha, in other words you would just easily compel or command anyone to buy your goods and products. With this I believe you would excel in the advertising industry 😂

Last edited:
Wow it would have been very exciting and a great advantage to me because I can Excel. Imagine being able to compel people to patronize your products, great!
if only it wasn't just unrealistic...

Wow it would have been very exciting and a great advantage to me because I can Excel. Imagine being able to compel people to patronize your products, great!
if only it wasn't just unrealistic...
LoL it would indeed be nice, it would just be sales upon sales.😂

Wow it will have actually been actually extremely interesting as well as a fantastic benefit to me since I can easily Stand out. Picture having the ability to oblige individuals to purchase from your items, fantastic!
so it had not been simply impractical..

Wow it will have actually been actually extremely interesting as well as a fantastic benefit to me since I can easily Stand out. Picture having the ability to oblige individuals to purchase from your items, fantastic!
so it had not been simply impractical..
Hahaha it seems everyone is going for the ability to compel others. What about the ability to predict the outcomes or even mind reading, do you think it would be of any help?

This is a great thought like a sci-fi movie. If I can have a superpower for my business I will take a superpower which will help me to convince my customer to buy my products. In this way I can make everyone to buy my products and my business will grow substantially and I can even acquire any other business.

This is a great thought like a sci-fi movie. If I can have a superpower for my business I will take a superpower which will help me to convince my customer to buy my products. In this way I can make everyone to buy my products and my business will grow substantially and I can even acquire any other business.
LoL which also falls under the category of compelling or mind controlling

Hahahaha, this is a kind of imagination. This whole post is so funny, well, I will also invest on cryptocurrency. Even without been told, you should have known that cryptocurrency is the best investment, whee. I said investment I mean long term investment

As you said, just for the fun of it. I will go for the mind reading type of super power. That way I will not need to worry what and how any of my clients and would be client wants and liked to be treated to buy my things

Hahahaha, this is a kind of imagination. This whole post is so funny, well, I will also invest on cryptocurrency. Even without been told, you should have known that cryptocurrency is the best investment, whee. I said investment I mean long term investment
😂😂😂 We would have been one of the richest men alive by now. Since we already know the outcome of the investment
Post automatically merged:

As you said, just for the fun of it. I will go for the mind reading type of super power. That way I will not need to worry what and how any of my clients and would be client wants and liked to be treated to buy my things
Interesting, customer satisfaction is a sure thing with such ability lol

Last edited:
The last part of your post is not even necessary lol, the superpower part is enough, business will automatically be promoted without any delay, just imagine me having superpower like that on Superman and I fly all around, won't you want to get to know me and everything I do! Even if I am totally ugly, people will still follow me lolz.

That's truly great. I can only imagine.its just like a wish,and if what we wish is what we get,live could have been simple.we couldn't have been here.

If i were to have a super power to promote my business, then it would be reading minds. With this power, i would be able to tell if my products are acceptable and what can be done to improve the business.

If I have a super power to promote my business, I will make sure I stop my business to experience anything bad, I will also stop my business failure.
No one will come to my shop to borrow goods, and I will make sure my goods don't finish completely, I will use my supper power to multiple my goods.

I think that the most powerful power to exist that can really benefit companies is mind control, and what I mean by that is to send people messages like records into their brains: ads, videos and more.
And so the companies will be able to rule the world with their products, it is obviously terrifying and not acceptable but its not a thing yet fortunately so we can all be relaxed xD.

During lockdown, business can be promote on social media. As far as you have means to deliver it to those who would other, social media remain best channel to promote. There's an error I see people making and that's believing that they're some business that can be done online. It's an error. Every legal business can be promoted online

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back