What's new

If something ranks on Yahoo, does it rank on other search engines?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Yahoo these days is kind of a former shell of itself. It's still a useful search engine and has news and everything else google has, but I feel like mayne it falls a little short compared to Google. If something ranks on Yahaoo, does it rank on the other search engines as well?

Most of the search engines have more or less the same algorithm. IN other words, if you do SEO for yohoo, it will also work with Google and Bing. The only difference is the position on SERP

I don't think so, Yahoo is a search engine of it's own I don't think if ranks on Yahoo it will ranks on other search engine. But you can try it and clear all your doubts.

I don't think so, i feel every search engine has it's own way of ranking something. Yahoo might see a thing as rank worthy and other search engines might not see it that way.

The two search engines have their own different algorithm. You can be able to rank high in the Google search engine but then you might not like at all in the Yahoo search engine and that is very normal.

I think the answer is No, they are completely different entities, except google bought one of them or vice versa, which I haven't heard of. I don't think the ranking will reflect on their search engines.

Of course not, except the link or results of that search are shared to the other platforms. Yahoo results would stay on their site alone and nowhere else.
A good way to gain traffic is by using Yahoo answers; do your research and see how it'll help you.

I think most important thing is to let your website rank on Google. there is a chances that owns your website rank on Google search engine it will also rank in some of them English based search engine online.

I think ranking on Google, yahoo and other search engines are not the same because they are all all different from each other, but sometimes they may rank something in the same result because it is absolutely like that.

I think ranking on Google, yahoo and other search engines are not the same because they are all all different from each other, but sometimes they may rank something in the same result because it is absolutely like that.
Because there is a partnership between Google Search Console and Bing Search and alternatively they are the same means you can import your sites from Google Search Console to Bing Search.

If a website rank on Yahoo search engine there is a possibility that it is going to rank as well on Google and other search engine. My major focus is to rank my website on the first page of the search results for the target keywords.

Each and every search engine has its own algorithm, that ranks the pages accordingly. So having a good ranking on Yahoo doesn't automatically improve your ranking in google. You have to perform SEO individually on various search engines like Yahoo, Google, Bing to improve the sites ranking in their respective search results.

The search engine ranking factors used by most search engines is more or less the same. You need high quality content, your content needs keyword optimized, you need a lot of backlinks, etc. to rank on all search engines. Therefore, a content ranked on the first page on Google can also rank on first page on Yahoo or Bing for that matter.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back