What's new

I was inexplicably banned from promo.stormgain

Its very easy to buy Cryptocurrency on it, just tap any coin of your choice, when you toggle to the list of available coins. You either pay via your debit card or sending from other external address.
Okay i will do that now but what of the mining option how does it work and how do you earn from it

Okay i will do that now but what of the mining option how does it work and how do you earn from it
Okay, when you must've created an account with them, switch off real account with the demo one, go to activate miner session on the top left corner of the site you will see the option.

Okay, when you must've created an account with them, switch off real account with the demo one, go to activate miner session on the top left corner of the site you will see the option.
Thanks like how much have you earn from those mining site because i even find it hard making few dollar from normal mining platform

Thanks like how much have you earn from those mining site because i even find it hard making few dollar from normal mining platform
Lol, I was making up to .50$ from their mining session till they unjustly blocked me. Try using your demo account to get started first.

Is it $0.50 per day and what was the minimum withdrawal because it sounds high
Yeah, the miner gives you more than 8000 satoshi everyday if you're consistent in turning the miner session on every 4 hours, then I believe you can make up to that number I mentioned.

Yeah, the miner gives you more than 8000 satoshi everyday if you're consistent in turning the miner session on every 4 hours, then I believe you can make up to that number I mentioned.
Do someone needs mobile data to mine the currency because i have seen sites like that and i get pissed off

Do someone needs mobile data to mine the currency because i have seen sites like that and i get pissed off
They don't suck your data off easily, but it requires you on your data connection, but you won't keep it steady while mining Bitcoin. Cos their miner doesn't drain your battery or drain your data during mining process. You just tap the miner immediately it starts mining, you can go off and wait another four hours to mine again.

They don't suck your data off easily, but it requires you on your data connection, but you won't keep it steady while mining Bitcoin. Cos their miner doesn't drain your battery or drain your data during mining process. You just tap the miner immediately it starts mining, you can go off and wait another four hours to mine again.
Oh i understand you know , thanks for this i will give it a try and lastly do you know anyone that has gotten paid from the mining site

I was inexplicably, and unjustly banned from using promo.stormgain site. Up to now I don't understand why I was banned. I was using the demo account and I was making some lthing out of it, by using my virtual tether Cryptocurrency to trade with other coins in their Cryptocurrency trading platform. I also used their miner to mine considerable amount of BTC, I was nearing the 10$ value of BTC with their miner network. All of a sudden I got banned for something I considered unjust. I tried to find out why I was banned, the admin there responded to me saying, I was banned cos of suspicious activities looking like a bot type in my account. For that issue my account was put on banned, that I'm considered being a bot. I tried everything to retrieved it but to no avail. Please can any one out there tell me what's wrong with this promogain network??
Did you at any time use a different ip address to access the website? They're very strict when it comes to that. Will advise you to use only one browser to access the platform.
Turned my $10 To $40+ but there fees are high.

I have never made use of the site before however to be banned for something such as suspicious activity and not be given an actual reason as to what the suspicious activity is genuinely raises red flags for me because I start to believe that the site might not be as legitimate as it sounds. Also, from what you say it seems that you were using a demo account in order to simulate some trading activity, and therefore I do not see how this would affect them or be considered to be suspicious activity.

I have never made use of the site before however to be banned for something such as suspicious activity and not be given an actual reason as to what the suspicious activity is genuinely raises red flags for me because I start to believe that the site might not be as legitimate as it sounds. Also, from what you say it seems that you were using a demo account in order to simulate some trading activity, and therefore I do not see how this would affect them or be considered to be suspicious activity.
I really don't know oh, i was simulating via their own demo account and using their own free mining section to mine some good number of satoshis. Immediately they noticed that I'm about reaching the said amount of satoshis to be converted into trading they banned me. I really don't know how i offended the system. They branded my activities via their platform as a bot- like type.

I really don't know oh, i was simulating via their own demo account and using their own free mining section to mine some good number of satoshis. Immediately they noticed that I'm about reaching the said amount of satoshis to be converted into trading they banned me. I really don't know how i offended the system. They branded my activities via their platform as a bot- like type.
To me this doesn't make sense at all and it is possible that maybe the site was not legitimate and therefore since you were reaching the point of being able to convert what you have earned to your trading platform they then banned the account to prevent it. This is honestly the only explanation that I can think of. Especially since you said you were using a demo account and a free mining section. And if you have only one account then there should be no need for suspicious behaviour. Also how would you even classify something as bot-like?

I've not used the platform before so I can't say if they tried to rip you off the money you earned but I believe there should have been a solution since you contacted the admin and showed you are human, I don't think a bot will contact their customer service so that alone should have shown that you are not a bot.

To me this doesn't make sense at all and it is possible that maybe the site was not legitimate and therefore since you were reaching the point of being able to convert what you have earned to your trading platform they then banned the account to prevent it. This is honestly the only explanation that I can think of. Especially since you said you were using a demo account and a free mining section. And if you have only one account then there should be no need for suspicious behaviour. Also how would you even classify something as bot-like?
I was very devastated when i noticed the ban. Cos i didn't do anything wrong. I tried to communicate them via email but to no avail cos they never replied my message. Some members told me that is their way when you haven't fund your account to trade via their platform. And one tries to gain from them without depositing anything, that member is liable to face ban.

I was very devastated when i noticed the ban. Cos i didn't do anything wrong. I tried to communicate them via email but to no avail cos they never replied my message. Some members told me that is their way when you haven't fund your account to trade via their platform. And one tries to gain from them without depositing anything, that member is liable to face ban.
When you have to deposit something before you can make use of them, or if you are required to make a payment in order not to be banned then this in itself is a very bad sign when it comes to a platform and shows that their actions are quite questionable as well. Also the lack of communication via email is also very bad in terms of their customer service as well. Generally a failure to reply could also indicate such as well.

When you have to deposit something before you can make use of them, or if you are required to make a payment in order not to be banned then this in itself is a very bad sign when it comes to a platform and shows that their actions are quite questionable as well. Also the lack of communication via email is also very bad in terms of their customer service as well. Generally a failure to reply could also indicate such as well.
You are required to deposit money into your wallet for trading purposes. Then they will understand that you're a real human and not bot. That scenario confuse me a lot, cos i don't know why a platform will request you invest before going through their platform. Their customer care team is very bad too, they need to correct such issues with their customer care in order not to make users cut frustrating figure. Waiting too long before their queries are answered.

I was inexplicably, and unjustly banned from using promo.stormgain site. Up to now I don't understand why I was banned. I was using the demo account and I was making some lthing out of it, by using my virtual tether Cryptocurrency to trade with other coins in their Cryptocurrency trading platform. I also used their miner to mine considerable amount of BTC, I was nearing the 10$ value of BTC with their miner network. All of a sudden I got banned for something I considered unjust. I tried to find out why I was banned, the admin there responded to me saying, I was banned cos of suspicious activities looking like a bot type in my account. For that issue my account was put on banned, that I'm considered being a bot. I tried everything to retrieved it but to no avail. Please can any one out there tell me what's wrong with this promogain network??
It really shows clearly that stormgain doesn't want to pay people from their promo site. I've also mined there some months ago, but I left unpaid. The best way to earn from trading is to fund your forex, or cryptocurrency account on any trading platform. All these free sites doesn't work. It's just a waste of time.

It really shows clearly that stormgain doesn't want to pay people from their promo site. I've also mined there some months ago, but I left unpaid. The best way to earn from trading is to fund your forex, or cryptocurrency account on any trading platform. All these free sites doesn't work. It's just a waste of time.
Total waste of time bro, I don't see myself going through such kind of platform. With lots of promises that never comes by. I was inexplicably banned when i almost neared their withdrawal threshold of $10 usdt with their free mining system.

You are required to deposit money into your wallet for trading purposes. Then they will understand that you're a real human and not bot. That scenario confuse me a lot, cos i don't know why a platform will request you invest before going through their platform. Their customer care team is very bad too, they need to correct such issues with their customer care in order not to make users cut frustrating figure. Waiting too long before their queries are answered.
Generally the turnover time for any customer complaint on most of the sites that I have used is generally 48 hours and this makes sense especially considering that some of them are dealing with especially high volumes. For example if we even considered this platform that we are using at the moment to converse and communicate, you generally receive a response within 48 hours. I think that it is a good thing that you don't get more invested into the site or that you didn't pay them out anything so that you can start trading because honestly it does not sound very promising at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back