I was inexplicably banned from promo.stormgain

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I was inexplicably, and unjustly banned from using promo.stormgain site. Up to now I don't understand why I was banned. I was using the demo account and I was making some lthing out of it, by using my virtual tether Cryptocurrency to trade with other coins in their Cryptocurrency trading platform. I also used their miner to mine considerable amount of BTC, I was nearing the 10$ value of BTC with their miner network. All of a sudden I got banned for something I considered unjust. I tried to find out why I was banned, the admin there responded to me saying, I was banned cos of suspicious activities looking like a bot type in my account. For that issue my account was put on banned, that I'm considered being a bot. I tried everything to retrieved it but to no avail. Please can any one out there tell me what's wrong with this promogain network??

I haven't used this promogain network before, but since you have done everything possible to retrieve and all to no avail why don't you write another message/email to the admins.

He is in a better position to tell you what's next about your account.

I haven't used this promogain network before, but since you have done everything possible to retrieve and all to no avail why don't you write another message/email to the admins.

He is in a better position to tell you what's next about your account.
I did that too, but to no avail, the admin still insist I'm a bot after I acted like a human. I don't know what's wrong with them, maybe they don't like people gaining from them.

I did that too, but to no avail, the admin still insist I'm a bot after I acted like a human. I don't know what's wrong with them, maybe they don't like people gaining from them.
And you have a decent amount in it, why don't you go on to their social media pages and message Them there.

And you have a decent amount in it, why don't you go on to their social media pages and message Them there.
That's a nice suggestion dude, I will do as you said. I have almost 10$ worth of Bitcoin with them. Not much shaa, but its worth something tangible.

Sure, you said it all, I will do as you said. I'm I can't get to retrieve back my account, then I will forget about it and move on.

I think you can contact the support and see their response on the issue because you can't just lose such amount

I think you can contact the support and see their response on the issue because you can't just lose such amount
I have contacted them but to no avail, maybe I will reach them out through their social media channel to try and get my account back, as suggested by a friend here.

I have contacted them but to no avail, maybe I will reach them out through their social media channel to try and get my account back, as suggested by a friend here.
I search the platform i saw two site promo.stormgain and another one stormgain i don't even know the real one among the two

I haven't used this platform so far but try to talk to an admin there, explain the situation to them and detail it, that you are not a bot and that you have been on their platform for some time.

I search the platform i saw two site promo.stormgain and another one stormgain i don't even know the real one among the two
Lol, they own those two domain name, they were advertising promo on their site, that's why you saw that domain trade mark promo'.

Lol, they own those two domain name, they were advertising promo on their site, that's why you saw that domain trade mark promo'.
Thanks for this i thought it was a scam site that says why i leave the site on time i will use the app first

Do you have VPN installed on your phone ? Perhaps you mistakenly turned it on which made them to see different IP addresses. Secondly the fact that a support told you that you were banned because of suspicious activities such as being a bit means that even using their social media pages may not be of help

I think that the reason is due to a violation of one of the laws. I suggest you write to the support team to solve your problem

Thanks for this i thought it was a scam site that says why i leave the site on time i will use the app first
Its not a scam site, they're legitimate, even if I was forcefully pushed out by the admins there. I still believe that they are still legit Cryptocurrency platform for all.

Its not a scam site, they're legitimate, even if I was forcefully pushed out by the admins there. I still believe that they are still legit Cryptocurrency platform for all.
You know that when a site starts having two same related domain name then the person might start having doubt about the site

You know that when a site starts having two same related domain name then the person might start having doubt about the site
Exactly, but don't doubt progain site, they're legit. They are no visitors when it comes to legit platform to buy and sell coins, mine, and trade Cryptocurrency.

Exactly, but don't doubt progain site, they're legit. They are no visitors when it comes to legit platform to buy and sell coins, mine, and trade Cryptocurrency.
I have visited the site but am still finding it hard to understand how to buy and sell on the site , i guess i will just have to download the app

I have visited the site but am still finding it hard to understand how to buy and sell on the site , i guess i will just have to trade
Its very easy to buy Cryptocurrency on it, just tap any coin of your choice, when you toggle to the list of available coins. You either pay via your debit card or sending from other external address.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back