What's new

I was inexplicably banned from promo.stormgain

Generally the turnover time for any customer complaint on most of the sites that I have used is generally 48 hours and this makes sense especially considering that some of them are dealing with especially high volumes. For example if we even considered this platform that we are using at the moment to converse and communicate, you generally receive a response within 48 hours. I think that it is a good thing that you don't get more invested into the site or that you didn't pay them out anything so that you can start trading because honestly it does not sound very promising at all.
That's true, for every turn over response is 48 hours. If delayed enough then its 72 hours. Its been more than 120 days now, i sent them the complaint message up till now, no response. That is why i doubt their project put in place. Their customer care response is extremely weak.

For you to recover your account, you need to contact the administrator, have a big chat with him and tell him about everything with your account. I believe with this approach, they can release your account back to you.

For you to recover your account, you need to contact the administrator, have a big chat with him and tell him about everything with your account. I believe with this approach, they can release your account back to you.
I tried everything i could back then to communicate with Admin of the site and table my complaint through the admin's email, but to no avail. That made me to give up on the site and forgot about my mined crypto there.

I do not know anything about promogain network. However, if you have done everything right and stil you got banned and if you talked to support and still you have not been unbanned, you must understand the program is scam.

I do not know anything about promogain network. However, if you have done everything right and stil you got banned and if you talked to support and still you have not been unbanned, you must understand the program is scam.
Its not scam, but the broker isn't a user friendly one, I must say the least I know them. They power Newcastle united, and Girona FC of Spain via endorsement.

That's a nice suggestion dude, I will do as you said. I have almost 10$ worth of Bitcoin with them. Not much shaa, but its worth something tangible.
Not much kwa, $10 this days can sort out a lot of things, but I think its better u should not bother because even if you message them and they return ur account, you might not see the money again.

Not much kwa, $10 this days can sort out a lot of things, but I think its better u should not bother because even if you message them and they return ur account, you might not see the money again.
Yes, I might not see it again. They'll kindly erase it for me. That's why I'm not bothered at all to retrieve my account that was inexplicably banned.

I was inexplicably, and unjustly banned from using promo.stormgain site. Up to now I don't understand why I was banned. I was using the demo account and I was making some lthing out of it, by using my virtual tether Cryptocurrency to trade with other coins in their Cryptocurrency trading platform. I also used their miner to mine considerable amount of BTC, I was nearing the 10$ value of BTC with their miner network. All of a sudden I got banned for something I considered unjust. I tried to find out why I was banned, the admin there responded to me saying, I was banned cos of suspicious activities looking like a bot type in my account. For that issue my account was put on banned, that I'm considered being a bot. I tried everything to retrieved it but to no avail. Please can any one out there tell me what's wrong with this promogain network??
it seems the website is a scam for them to ban your account unjustly when you still have some token in it. You should try and contact the admin explain to him. Let's see what is going to happen after that.

it seems the website is a scam for them to ban your account unjustly when you still have some token in it. You should try and contact the admin explain to him. Let's see what is going to happen after that.
I contacted the support just as they directed me to contact the support or customer care to appeal the ban. But nothing happened till this day.

This is the major reason why I don't usually believe all those platform on the internet today. They only waste ones time and effort and at the end of the day they won't still pay which is very bad for the reputation of them

This is actually becoming a trend with get paid to sites owners these days. And the actual problem is that there is no way in which people can hold them responsible for this action.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back