What's new

I need advice on databases

Suzi9

Sep 20, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Guys, urgently need advice! An employee of our base had an accident and is now in the hospital. Finding someone to take his place so that he can go to work tomorrow is just unrealistic. I'm at a loss. I don't know what to do. I have heard that there is a remote DBA service. But how does it work and can I trust them to access my databases? After all, we are storing sensitive information too. Guys, help me with advice.

Of course, of course, you should not trust anyone to trust access to your databases. Since you have got into such a situation, it is better to order a remote service of the database administrator, as a rule, this is a complete replacement of the database administrator who is ill or for any other reasons cannot fulfill its duties.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back