What's new

I know .com is the best but what about the others?

AlbertSalerno

Hello everyone,

I know .com are well known and to me are the best. But, what about the other extensions say for example; .club .site .us there is a lot out there I know I own few of them. I also, recently got .review domain. Can we still see great potential from these domain names I know the .com as much more weight to them but can the others work out?
Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

I always found the newer extensions to be kind of childish and steered clear of it because a lot of people are not familiar with them and word of mouth could be difficult.
If I can't get my hands on the .com then I'll go for the .net. If I can't get the .net then I'll work my way down the TLD and SLD list.

Dot com is widely used domain extension, however, just because it is widely used does not mane it best. You can use any domains that has been recently released and you might still be able to get highly ranked and get traffic. I have used all sorts of extensions and never experienced anything bad.

A lot of stuff is subjective. In fact, myself, I have played with several non-.com extensions, but for strong branding, though, I'd rather stick with a .com, if that's what I plan to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back