What's new

I discover that many people are now creating their own cryptocurrency. How profitable is this and are they legit?

Technology is there, and available for free, if you have the skills, you can create your own crypto currency. It will be legal as long as your country laws has legalized crypto currency.

Technology is there, and available for free, if you have the skills, you can create your own crypto currency. It will be legal as long as your country laws has legalized crypto currency.
With the help of the smart chain technology ,it is even better for people and much easier for them to create their own cryptocurrency but most of these coins I do not have a single potential or impact in the crypto space

With the help of the smart chain technology ,it is even better for people and much easier for them to create their own cryptocurrency but most of these coins I do not have a single potential or impact in the crypto space
Exactly they were only created so that the developers can earn from transaction fee . This is why you will see so many free Airdrop that are claimed using smart chain

people need to be very careful with the kind of cryptocurrencies they invest their money on because there are a lot of them that are totally scam.
Post automatically merged:

There are a lot shitt cryptocurrencies now and it is advisable that you are very careful whenever you want to invest in any of them because so many of them will not get anywhere.

Last edited:
Exactly they were only created so that the developers can earn from transaction fee . This is why you will see so many free Airdrop that are claimed using smart chain
90% of airdrop I know about about are fake and I've never seen a good one before, most airdrop are using ethereum network,which is the erc20 but why is it so that most of them do not prefer the smart chain network ?

90% of airdrop I know about about are fake and I've never seen a good one before, most airdrop are using ethereum network,which is the erc20 but why is it so that most of them do not prefer the smart chain network ?
The few Airdrop that I have participated in used smart Chain . Infact most Airdrop are using the smart Chain because people are more comfortable with it.

The few Airdrop that I have participated in used smart Chain . Infact most Airdrop are using the smart Chain because people are more comfortable with it.
This only happened now that the smart chain is becoming popular all the older a drop I have in my wallet is the ethereum network which is the erc 20, it is even better because the smart chain is easier for people.

It is profitable though I doubt their viability and longevity. A lot of crypto tokens created nowadays are just a means to enrich themselves and no other persons.
The reason you're seeing a lot of currencies nowadays is because most of them are tokens. Those are more easier to create.

You are very correct in your write up above. I have observed too that many people are now creating
their own cryptocurrency. Personally, I can't say if this line of business is lucrative or not because I don't really how it works. But I think it should be, especially, when the said coin or token has pulled so much crowd or users just as someone already pointed out above.

Every day new coins get listed on coin market cap, it seems that a lot of people do have the time and energy to create any type of coin these days. Some even go as far as creating airdrops, pumping the value of the coin and then when enough investment have been made, it falls and becomes dead in the water.

The way cryptocurrencies are springing from here and there is making me ask myself the same question.
If it wasn't profitable, people won't be delving into them.
I think crypto has good value, that's why people are creating theirs.

Less I know about crypocurrency only that I know little about Bitcoin. But this day, I heard of so many cryptocurrency which are all strange to me. Please, how profitable are they and do they all legit?

Owners of digital money wallets are also paid a commission for providing advice services. They advise crypto clients on the best business opportunities.... Owners of cryptocurrency wallets can make a lot of money by consulting.

Every day new coins get listed on coin market cap, it seems that a lot of people do have the time and energy to create any type of coin these days. Some even go as far as creating airdrops, pumping the value of the coin and then when enough investment have been made, it falls and becomes dead in the water.
Everyone is trying their luck to make more money so they go by developing coins and see if it will scale through the competitive market and if it doesn't they move on

So do you mean to say most of those airdrops that in the end we do not hear about them, as long as transaction are made, these developers still make money out of it?

Less I know about crypocurrency only that I know little about Bitcoin. But this day, I heard of so many cryptocurrency which are all strange to me. Please, how profitable are they and do they all legit?
That happens to be the trend now.
A lot of people and companies are coming up with their own cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to ascertain which is legit or which pays well.

Anybody can create his own cryptocurrency.when facilities are available to register it. Weather legit or not depending on how people patronize that cryptocurrency.

Everyone is trying their luck to make more money so they go by developing coins and see if it will scale through the competitive market and if it doesn't they move on
True. I suppose it is relatively easy to mint or create coins these days. Also there are people who have the means to create coins as much they like, and they do just that.

Actually this is a good idea as many people creates their own crypto or tokens to make more profit but this only depends on the block chain of the crypto. If there is a good number of people doing business with your crypto then you stand a better chance of making profit though most people are really scamming with this.

Once your currency tops the list of currencies you will earn more and make profit just creat your currency using your own block chain but also heard creating one's own currency is not a joke.

It's still profitable ,but it would require more professional and technical expertise in the creation of the coin ,I think you would need more promotion because you would need investors to invest into the coin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back