What's new

I discover that many people are now creating their own cryptocurrency. How profitable is this and are they legit?

That's now the major problem in the crypto currency exchange Business. All the coin now in the market is even now more confusing for investors as it's now hard to choose and select the best coin in the market

Creating your own crypto currency is just like an individual having its own business... Its not as if its something hard to have. Is more or Less like possession building he's particular business. But I don't know how legit it is. Some crashed some still gaining ground.

Less I know about crypocurrency only that I know little about Bitcoin. But this day, I heard of so many cryptocurrency which are all strange to me. Please, how profitable are they and do they all legit?
Most cryptocurrency will come and go,when no one is interested in using them fire business or to purchase anything or so ever, because almost everyone want to invent their cryptocurrency,but we all know the real one,so you cant just bring your own without proper arrangements before the public could accept it as another means of payment. So many we come few we stay that's what I see about most of the cryptocurrency for now

Time will tell Which crypto currency is legit as anything scam will fade over limited time as we have started seeing some crypto coin going extinct. So iit will be best to be careful investing in any coin you don't know about and hasn't been around for a while

With such freedom comes great risk. If anyone can create a coin or token, it won't be enough to just create yours, you must find a way to be unique or you will drown in the sea of sameness.

That's where the hurdle is, I believe.

Yes people have the opportunity to build their own crypto currency, infact it's one of the uses case of most crypto network. You can create your own coin on the ethereum network meaning you need an ERC 20 compatible wallet like trust wallet to hold your coins. It's profitable only when you have people trading your coin.

Yeah its true, a lot of people are now wanting to create their own crypto currencies and are using etherum and eos block chains to do it. Digital currencies are just a starting project so you should expect to see even more of these coins. You should know that they are absolutely legal but you should be careful in order not to fall victim of a scam.
Yes, the big number of people can create their own crypto.They make a number of group and exchange to a each other crypto.Like a bitcoin it is is I the form of soft not in physical state people can make a Bloch chain and trading the crypto

Less I know about crypocurrency only that I know little about Bitcoin. But this day, I heard of so many cryptocurrency which are all strange to me. Please, how profitable are they and do they all legit?
hello there . i was new and learned many things so you can talk with me and i will share with all my knowledge about cryptocurrencies. i hope you will learn all and will do best as you want to do in trade

Block chain gives access to individual to create as he wishes any coin. The fact is that as much as we have increment in the rate of coins being create daily. How many of them can sustain amidst the competition. They only only create, they do less in their promotion.

I do not know much about how a cryptocurrency is launched, however, I have also see a lot of new currencies in the market of late. I read somewhere that there are already 6000 cryptocurrencies in the market. I believe the market is already saturated and there is no room for new currencies. I believe it is really difficult to get investors for new currencies.

You are right, I personally have been thought of this. Because I usually imagine how crypto currency is getting increase in number every time, people are creating their own crypto coin. But what I believe is that not everyone of those people tend to make it legit, some of them are scammers, this is the reason we are to becareful of which crypto coin is worth of investment.

Well creating your own personal cryptocurreny is not enough and making it's profitable or lossful is depending on the key component which are consistency and demand and supply and also awareness these are what make other crypto successful like bitcoin and the rest of them and also make sure that others can profit from it too.

I don't see it as an easy something I know a lot of people are really diving in, creating there own crypto currencies, but hey it's not so easy as you think, many things are involved, you have many procedures to pass through before you can finally create the coin, and you must be ready to give it out free of charge to some people before it will be recognized.

I think many people are creating their own cryptocurrencies in order to introduce themselves into the crytocurrency market and this is a great move. I believe that's why they offer their coins as a payment method or reward system in crytocurrency airdrops. However, these newly generated coins might not be that much valuable as Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Monero, Ripple, etc are. Not all crytocurrencies are successful in the crytocurrency world.

Since the currency is not regulated by governmental body, anybody can make there currency. Even you, if you have the knowledge, you can create your own crypto currency.

Quote for today

Cherish whatsoever you have today and dont envy your friend who is making waves out there

Yeah. You are right. A lots of people are now coming up with their own cryptocurrency these days. I sees that as greed. A lots of coin who spring up as a result of the only way to fight for their personal purse. I believe it's as a result of their selfish interest.

Cryptocurrencies now is one of the top investment in the globe,that is why there are lots of top notch politicians,business men and women,entrepreneurs are investing and creating their own cryptocurrency,the are actually legit but not all are profitable yet. It's your job now to find out the profitable coins or the potential profitable coins.

The way this digital currency is making wave, and everyone is creating his or her own cryptocurrency, I believe there will still be a restriction or ban on how to generate and create digital money, because it is becoming alarming.

Of course nowadays many people created a new coin or token, to create coin / crypto they have to build a blockchain themselves, while to create tokens people can use the Ethereum, TRON, EOS, and Enecuum blockchain. their goal is to find money / profit, if their coin / token is salable in the market. If you ask how profitable? of course it really depends on the number of users and is sold on the exchange market, otherwise it will become crypto / dead token. Legality, there is no body in the world to register a token / coin. so it's legal or not depending on the user. but you have to be careful, against token / crypto scam.
You spoke with wisdom @Suba. This days, lots of people are into creating of new coins, both fake and legit. The creation of crypto or token under the blockchain of ETH, EOS, TRON etc, is excepted. I know it requires money to be created, but very possible. We ought to be careful with those advertised tokens, not all are safe for purchase just as you said bro.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back