Hakuna Matata
Valued Contributor
100 Posts Club
Aug 27, 2022
USD
$1.9700USD
Biznotes
Do you believe in hypnosis?

What happens when a person is hypnotized?

Have you ever been hypnotized? Do you think you could be?

Unfortunately, I don't believe in hypnosis because I have never actually seen it happen to anyone in person. I have watched a lot of movies where they practiced having someone hypnotized but I know it's just movies.

I will only believe it when I see it practically being done to someone in real life and it works.

I would love to be hypnotized every night to sleep like a baby. I've not encountered a hypnotist. Where can one even find them? If they are within my zone, I wouldn't mind trying out their services.

I would love to be hypnotized every night to sleep like a baby. I've not encountered a hypnotist. Where can one even find them? If they are within my zone, I wouldn't mind trying out their services.

I believe that there are some people who are immune to hypnosis. It just doesn't work on them. I'm not sure if it's because of their personal energy or something else but it just doesn't work on them getting hypnotized.

I believe that there are some people who are immune to hypnosis. It just doesn't work on them. I'm not sure if it's because of their personal energy or something else but it just doesn't work on them getting hypnotized.

I can't say if there are some people who are immune to hypnosis. I've not had a run in with anyone who can do the hypnosis thing. If I happen to have any experience with one of them, I'll know if I'm immune to hypnosis or not.

Seriously, if being hypnotized is something that is going to make me to sleep very well, I might be willing to be doing it very often because I usually find it very challenging to sleep at night. So, if I can find someone who can hypnotize me so that I can be able to sleep every night, I will be very happy about it.

I think it only works on certain people and personality types. My mom tried hypnosis a couple times to quit smoking, but it never helped. I don't believe in hypnosis in the way it's portrayed, like it can completely change someone's mind, and personality. I doubt that's possible.

I think it only works on certain people and personality types. My mom tried hypnosis a couple times to quit smoking, but it never helped. I don't believe in hypnosis in the way it's portrayed, like it can completely change someone's mind, and personality. I doubt that's possible.

I think that it's going to take more than just hypnosis for someone to quit a habit they have had for a very long time. Should that be working out, I'm very sure that most people will definitely be making use of it to break their habits.

yeah, I believe in hypnosis. Even Sigmund Fred used hypnosis to treat his patients. When I was in my teens, I tried self-learning hypnosis. While I did not succeed, I got this feeling that hypnosis is real and you can actualy acquire this skill if you work hard for a long time.

Being able to find someone who's a professional that can successfully carry out the act of hypnosis on another person is where the issue is. A lot of people claim that they can hypnotize someone but it's all palour tricks they know how to do.

I don't need to believe because it's a fact and such experiments have already succeeded. Yes hypnosis is a real thing and it is pretty cool as I know some doctors are also capable of that and as long as it's done professionally there shouldn't occur any problems. When a person is going through tis process his mind and body are controlled in some ways by the hypnotist and he can make things happen, for example he can make you forget certain events or he can make you remember things better and of course he can also make your body move and etcetera... those hypnotists can control both the mind and the body they can't do everything but their abillities can be magnificent.

I don't believe and I don't stop believing because I've seen several people being hypnotized in front of me, and it's a bit strange, but I don't know sincerely if it was fake or agreed with the hypnotist, until I'm hypnotized I won't believe it and I'm not going to let myself do that experiment for now.

I think that it is possible, but I have never seen it, and those cases when I saw it, I don't think that it was true hypnosis. Because there was a television show where they did this to people, but it is most likely an acting game. In my opinion, during sleep, a person simply feels as if he is sleepy and cannot understand what he is doing

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back