Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$2.5500USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk had mentioned in an interview saying AI is far more dangerous than nukes.
It is true since the speed with which AI is growing, its very possible that someday some AI robot will be created, which will keep learning everything including humans and their weaknesses and the worst part is if it realizes that humans are scared of how AI can bring an end to their race, it'll be doomsday. 😰

Share your thoughts on it.

Just today I saw a news story in which some people were using AI to undress celebrities and other people and display those images on the internet to confuse others and believe that they are true, it is incredible just to think what AI will be able to do in ten years, and we may be alive to see it.

I think that if the AI someday managed to form some kind of consciousness similar for example to that of the human being, I think we would have a serious problem and we would be dealing with a second intelligent "being" in our environment, it could cause a war between races really since it could try to dominate us, maybe we are playing with fire, but it is too early to say, or perhaps too late and the fate is already written. :eek::eek:

Elon Musk had mentioned in an interview saying AI is far more dangerous than nukes.
It is true since the speed with which AI is growing, its very possible that someday some AI robot will be created, which will keep learning everything including humans and their weaknesses and the worst part is if it realizes that humans are scared of how AI can bring an end to their race, it'll be doomsday. 😰

Share your thoughts on it.
I saw the tweet which you talked about Elon Musk made and I took time to go through other Twitter's users comments on it, a lot of people are very worried about the use of AI and what it can do. If Elon Musk was worried about, it's worth being very careful how we use it.

I saw the tweet which you talked about Elon Musk made and I took time to go through other Twitter's users comments on it, a lot of people are very worried about the use of AI and what it can do. If Elon Musk was worried about, it's worth being very careful how we use it.
I think it's too late. No country will stop the development on A.I. If they do and the other country doesn't, they will be way behind of it. So no matter what the governments try to do, the development on A.I won't stop. The fate is written already.

I think it's too late. No country will stop the development on A.I. If they do and the other country doesn't, they will be way behind of it. So no matter what the governments try to do, the development on A.I won't stop. The fate is written already.
Although we shouldn't be afraid of AI either, perhaps its development is much better for humanity than we can conceive right now, something similar really happened when the internet arrived, they wanted to censor it, they said it was dangerous and much more, and let's look at what What has the Internet become today and how useful it is for everyone in our lives, right now you and I are thousands of miles away sharing ideas and knowledge and communicating thanks to internet, and internet has made AI possible too, isn't it wonderful?

Although we shouldn't be afraid of AI either, perhaps its development is much better for humanity than we can conceive right now, something similar really happened when the internet arrived, they wanted to censor it, they said it was dangerous and much more, and let's look at what What has the Internet become today and how useful it is for everyone in our lives, right now you and I are thousands of miles away sharing ideas and knowledge and communicating thanks to internet, and internet has made AI possible too, isn't it wonderful?
Indeed! We just need to have an attitude of taking A.I as a positive thing. Although it won't hurt to take some precautions initially.

AI is invoke now. Big companies are using it extensively and small business which can make use of it are doing the same thing too. The use of artificial intelligence cannot be overlooked or swept under the rug. Artificial intelligence improves business efficiency, I will use it in my own business if I had the privilege.

Has anyone watched the movie I, Robot, or even read the book of the same name? The movie/book shows how dangerous AI can be. I think that is no longer a fiction, sooner or later we will be on the same situation.

Has anyone watched the movie I, Robot, or even read the book of the same name? The movie/book shows how dangerous AI can be. I think that is no longer a fiction, sooner or later we will be on the same situation.
I haven't but I think it's worth taking a look at it.

I think for that kind of situation to happen maybe it will take a bit longer as modern robots lack energy sources that can power them for longer duration unless scientists develop a battery that is small, lightweight, and can hold more charge.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back