How would you build up your fanbase?

marteebee

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Mar 23, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A bit of an odd question - considering I've already said I've got no band coming up haha - but the dream can still live on in my head! Making a living, or at least a dent in your living costs requires some fans around you who are obviously willing to 'buy in' to your band with merch, songs etc. I was just wondering, what would be your go-to tactics to building up that fanbase and making them pay your way so to speak.

For me, the first things that come to mind are build up a strong social media following, include the fans in your band, make them feel a part of it - mainly cause that's my day job lol (Social media that is!). The other is to be different from others but be authentic. Love sounding like Linkin Park? Do it. Feel the need to bust out a scream because it feels like the right occasion? You do you.

What about you, how would you build up your fanbase, imaginary or otherwise!

Well be unique and bring quality, make many connections with the big fish and then social media and other things. That would be my way, just work and try to be better than everyone else. Play longer, stay with fans after shows, make them remember you, until you make it big .

This is going to sound bad but probably being someone that keeps bugging your known ones to help you retweet, repost and reach out more people. I think it is important that we take charge with social network presence and use what we can to ask to spread our publications. I am usually very shy and bad pushing my own content but I think if I was in a band and I knew it was more than just my effort I would have to put that to the side and be more outgoing advertising and asking for all the help I can.

Play longer, stay with fans after shows, make them remember you, until you make it big .
I love this. Even more when the bands keep doing things that even after they make it big.

This is going to sound bad but probably being someone that keeps bugging your known ones to help you retweet, repost and reach out more people.

It's not worth the hassle - even for someone promising.

I think it is important that we take charge with social network presence and use what we can to ask to spread our publications.

No pain, no gain. ;)

You build your fan base by building social media followers. You can build social media followers when you post useful and interesting content. So, if you want to build your fan base you should start by creating content for the site where you want to build fan base

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back