What's new

How to use pension?

The best use of pension for me is to solve petty problems and to add up to the already established business yo enable more income.

Pension is the fund you get as a reward for the service you rendered to the company during the course of stay, pension is good if you have the necessary plans.

different ways how you can use your pension depends on an individual perspective plan and budget and you can invest your pension you can spend your pension with your family by going to recreational centre and having fun with your family.

Well I personally can choose to invest with the money even thou I know because is all about risk taking but you give a try because there are many who invest and succeed so give a try if you succeed you earned more than expected.

Well I personally can choose to invest with the money even thou I know because is all about risk taking but you give a try because there are many who invest and succeed so give a try if you succeed you earned more than expected.
When I was about to receive my pension I had the thought of investing the monthly sum that I would receive. But come to think of it, the pension was intended for an old person who has no job. The pension is one way of giving a better life. With that idea I didn't invest my pension and I just keep it in my wallet if I don't need to spend. I am happy to feel that I have at least $100 in my wallet and sometimes more than double of that amount.

I am not retired but if i managed to work as a civil servant and retired then secure my pension. I wouldn't be investing with it. I'll just use it to take care of myself, carter for all the bills to live happily.

Some people believe that their pension is meant to be spent on their bills and some daily activities , but the best way for you to use your pension is by investing your pension in a good business that will bring you good outcome in future. business is reliable but pension fund is not reliable

Some pension funds are not that big to handle buying of houses and all that. What I have noticed pensioners do here is to start small shops and manage it. This is how they survive as buying a house is very expensive in this part of the world.
this all depend on individual perspective on how best they want to use their pension most people invest their pension while others use it to solve the immediate needs.

The pension is your money, so i think you can use it for whatever you feel is needed at the moment. You could invest into other business or something.

Pension is the meney paid to employees after retirement. Some people use this for their daily needs. Others use it to invest in a business. Business brings profit to them. But they may suffer a lose.
Of the two options which is best for the use pension money?
Well, first of all it is necessary to make a clarification. That is to say, how much is the pension. Unfortunately, many people have a "starvation" pension, and for them, it is already difficult with that little money, to make ends meet for their "survival". On the other hand, other people have instead very decent pensions. These in my opinion, could save or also invest they money obviously in best way.

Some people believe that their pension is meant to be spent on their bills and some daily activities , but the best way for you to use your pension is by investing your pension in a good business that will bring you good outcome in future. business is reliable but pension fund is not reliable
The monthly pension is actually designed for the pensioner's personal needs particularly expenses related to health issues like maintenance medication and regular medical checkup. But some pensioners are spending their pension for feeding their jobless children. That is pathetic.

when people come to retire they will experience a reduction in income - a pension makes up for some of this loss of income in retirement;
pension schemes can provide protection in the form of lump sums and pensions to dependants in the event of a member's death;
It's just sad that most people do not plan for pension until it is too late, until after retirement before they start to realize that they should have put something in place because the pension is low.

Pension is being paid to the pensioner for the rest of his life. If he thinks he has what it takes to start a business with his pension, fine and good. Otherwise, he is entitled to enjoy his pension quietly

Depend an individual pension money it us very important you start it with a good business that will be giving one income in the future, is very good to invest the money for your old age.

the only best way for anyone to use his pension is by investing his pension on a good business that will bring you good outcome in future. Business is reliable
The best way for you to use pension is to have a budget, when you budget your pension you will utilise it properly without having challenges.

Personally, I think pension should be used to invest in what was originally planned and if there was no plan the pensioner should find what works best and try make some money from it.

Pension is the meney paid to employees after retirement. Some people use this for their daily needs. Others use it to invest in a business. Business brings profit to them. But they may suffer a lose.
Of the two options which is best for the use pension money?
Since the pensioner has retired , there is no need to be idle. It is ideal to invest the pension together with the gratuity to a business that won't be very demanding.

Some pension funds are not that big to handle buying of houses and all that. What I have noticed pensioners do here is to start small shops and manage it. This is how they survive as buying a house is very expensive in this part of the world.
True, most pensions are usually very small and cannot be relied upon totally to cover feeding, and other things needed for day to day activities. Many usually start up a small business that would help them create an extra flow of income.

There are many ways to use pension. Pensions support many people in old age. Instead of wasting your time looking forward to reading a book, buy and read your books with these pension money. And there are many ways to use it as we can buy items we need.If there is a pension, then man would have to pay at least help. Tension especially supports you in your old age.
Most times the pension funds one receives is very small compare to what they were receiving while in active service.Most of the funds are used to take care of household and personal expenses,and for recreational purpose as well.

I would suggest to use pension for the daily needs. Generally, the pension amount is not so great and it is just enough for our reduced lifestyle. If we don't have other earning channels, then we should not risk investing pension into a business. After all it is created to support our old age.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back