What's new

How to start your own mobile phone company?

There are so many mobile phone companies out there. For example, there are many popular companies such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, and many other company as well. Starting the mobile phone company could be really big challenge, so how do you start a mobile phone company?
Mobile phone has now become the basic memory of every person because every person has his own mobile phone.For this reason, people who set up mobile industries are earning a lot of money. If you want to establish your own brand mobile, then it is imperative that for this you must also have a good investment It is not necessary that that investment should be very good for you because then later many people invest in your company. If your brand becomes successful, then you can become a billionaire in a very short time.

Apart from making sure you have huge amount of money to start this type of business, I think you have to make sure you have vast knowledge about how the telecommution is all about.

Telecommunication is one of the main branches of technology and intelligence. There are many companies that are formed in my country and they make good revenue.

It is the same here in my country. So many businesses import handsets from China then sell them here after branding. I have not seen many companies that specialize in manufacturing of handsets here.
Mobile phone manufacturing is not something that's easy to do. It's only countries that are highly vast in technology that can manufacture it. It's something anyone can just drive to.

I wouldn't know the first thing and I don't see it being an easy thing to do, considering the majority of phone services out there are rich companies with boat loads of cash to spare. I don't think a mobile service would be very profitable, because you need to probably set up a big server and pay to keep that safe.

There's probably a lot more, but I don't see it being an easy business to get into. Now if it was selling new or used mobile phones, that's another story and honestly would be a lot easier to do.

Mobile phone manufacturing is not something that's easy to do. It's only countries that are highly vast in technology that can manufacture it. It's something anyone can just drive to.
That is right. Manufacturing phones is not so easy. That is why it is only done by countries that have great technological advancements. Here in my country, most people import phones from China.

That is right. Manufacturing phones is not so easy. That is why it is only done by countries that have great technological advancements. Here in my country, most people import phones from China.

In order to manufacture phones, you must need to avail the services of engineers and people who have great experience working in the telecommunication industry.

There are so many mobile phone companies out there. For example, there are many popular companies such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, and many other company as well. Starting the mobile phone company could be really big challenge, so how do you start a mobile phone company?
It costs a lot of money to start your own mobile phone business, both in terms of labor and equipment. The store will need to be stocked with the required goods and services.

Money requirement is the most important resources you must acquire to think of having this business .

I don't have much idea about the requirement involve , but I understand it will needs some approval by the government or appropriate authority in your region.

The first thing to do is to know how to produce good phones. It will not be possible to produce bad phones and expect people to buy from you. Once you do that, make sure that your advertisement team is on point
You can start from there

If you want to start a phone manufacturing company like Samsung and the likes, then be prepared to invest a lot. Cause there are so many machines you would need to buy, then experts to handle this machines.
In as much as you want to go into this type of business, you have to make sure you set aside considerable amount of capital that can help you run All the necessary things needed, before making money.

Money requirement is the most important resources you must acquire to think of having this business .

I don't have much idea about the requirement involve , but I understand it will needs some approval by the government or appropriate authority in your region.

I think that when it comes to starting a mobile company, investing a huge amount of capital is not only important, but it is essential. Many big companies like Nokia had many shareholders.

Apart from making sure you have huge amount of money to start this type of business, I think you have to make sure you have vast knowledge about how the telecommution is all about.
Of course, it is not possible for you to venture into such a business without having proper knowledge of telecommunication. It is one of the first things you need to learn properly before you embark on such a business venture.

For starting a mobile company first you need to have a big amount of money, after that you need to do marketing for your company and mobiles to face the competitions.

I think that when it comes to starting a mobile company, investing a huge amount of capital is not only important, but it is essential. Many big companies like Nokia had many shareholders.
That is true but at least you should be able to have at least 50% of your company's share and maybe you can share the remaining to public and those who are willing to invest.
If you don't have share then there isn't much profit to be made there.

Well it's not that easy to start a mobile phone business company. this is because there are alot of monst exposed and recommendable phone products that you have to compete with.

Before you can start such kind of business you need to have enough money, that's the main thing you'll need in other to start up a mobile phone company.

You need the engineer wherever they are and negotiate with them. I know of the Chinese, japanese and Korean phone manufacturers. Also the Americans have there own brand. For these to be achieved you also need a lot of money to kick start this business. At start you don't have to expect a huge gain, but at the long run, the profit are plenty.

This is not a kind of business that you just wake up and start. You need at least 2 years of planning and strategy to accomplish. You would start by doing a market research of the current telephone market and then you determine your niche. Are you going to be doing high end phones? Or budget phones? The next thing is to set up a manufacturing plant and apply for licensing from the host government. You start working on prototypes.

Should I mention that it is very capital intensive? In fact, you would need to firm a limited liability company in order to get the funding required for this kind of business.

Before you can start such kind of business you need to have enough money, that's the main thing you'll need in other to start up a mobile phone company.
Yeah, this business requires quite a large amount of capital to start. Especially since the best phones for business are those that are imported from other countries. Buying from local suppliers may just be more expensive hence you earn less profits.

I don't know if it's going to be easy for someone to start their own smartphone company because it requires a very huge amount of money for you to do that but you can become a major distributor for the companies that are already existing and make your own money very easily.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back