What's new

How to start your own mobile phone company?

Yeah, this business requires quite a large amount of capital to start. Especially since the best phones for business are those that are imported from other countries. Buying from local suppliers may just be more expensive hence you earn less profits.
You are right, you need to have a good amount of money before you can be able to start this kinds of business, if you don't have enough I don't think you can earn money with this kinds of business.

Mobile phone manufacturing is not something that's easy to do. It's only countries that are highly vast in technology that can manufacture it. It's something anyone can just drive to.

This is also my assessment when someone is thinking about opening a mobile production company because it is not something everyone can go into as a result of the capital requirement for opening such a big company.

I can't tell for sure how to start a mobile phone company as it isn't something that's very common and that people just venture into. I believe one should be ready to spend a lot of money and one should have a good knowledge of technology if one were to start up a mobile phone company.

Starting a mobile phone company is not easy. There's a lot of competition already and it will not be easy to breakthrough, except you are very innovative, been innovative alone is not enough, You also have to be good in marketing.

There are so many mobile phone companies out there. For example, there are many popular companies such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, and many other company as well. Starting the mobile phone company could be really big challenge, so how do you start a mobile phone company?
Starting a mobile company will always comes as a big challenge for many reasons , first you need to have enough money , resources and equipment for the business and secondly you have to compete with well known brand .

Starting a mobile phone company is not easy. There's a lot of competition already and it will not be easy to breakthrough, except you are very innovative, been innovative alone is not enough, You also have to be good in marketing.
This is true, in other to thrive you must introduce something new to the table , otherwise you would be outcompeted in the industry. Bringing in innovations might make one successful.

This is true, in other to thrive you must introduce something new to the table , otherwise you would be outcompeted in the industry. Bringing in innovations might make one successful.
Yes, especially when it comes to Technology, You need to be highly innovative or else you would not meet up with the competition. You also need to produce quality products if you are serious about been successful.

My field is not science but I have little idea about it due to learning from books. Telecommunication skills is a course on its own that you need to study in order to be able to carry out this idea of creating your own mobile phone company.

Investments in technology, personnel, and infrastructure must be made in large amounts to launch a mobile phone business. Becoming an authorized reseller with one or more significant carriers is one approach to launching a mobile phone business. You must submit a formal application to each company and provide evidence of your business acumen and vision in order to be accepted as an approved reseller.

starting up a mobile phone company in this present time is a good idea. What you need is enough money to get started. You can hire engineers and technicians to do the job for you. You also need good marketing.

There are so many mobile phone companies out there. For example, there are many popular companies such as Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, and many other company as well. Starting the mobile phone company could be really big challenge, so how do you start a mobile phone company?
For you to be able to start your own mobile phone company , you need to have a huge amount of money, and you have to be an intellect on the aspect of telecommunications.

Starting a mobile phone company is not what less privileged can established. Mobile phone company is a capital intensive project that only the rich investors can establish. It involves lot of stages which are considered too expensive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back