What's new

How To Sell E-Books Faster On Your Own Website?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Selling e-books is a really lucrative business for many people. There are so many people who create their own website and sell e-books on their own website. So what is the best way to sell your own e-books on your own website? I am not talking about selling e-books on other platforms, though.

Rather than selling it on your website, why not put it up on amazon that has a wider audience and build on your popularity because it would be easier to sell the books if you have cult following

Selling e-books is a really lucrative business for many people. There are so many people who create their own website and sell e-books on their own website. So what is the best way to sell your own e-books on your own website? I am not talking about selling e-books on other platforms, though.
You can use a range of tactics to sell ebooks rapidly on your own site. To begin, make sure your website has been optimized for rankings in search engines so that prospective buyers can readily locate your ebook. You should perhaps develop an appealing homepage for your ebook that aptly defines its benefits and advantages. You can also make a video or other sorts of material, such as blog articles or post on social media to market your ebook.

It could work for those who have made their name already. But someone struggling, people will not want to transact directly with such people. That's amazon kindle publishing is better option

I have been looking into writing ebooks through Amazon myself and I know they push your books out to sellers and such but it can never harm in trying to push them out there yourself as well. Possibly you would be able to advertise your ebooks on your site with a link to Amazon where they are selling your Ebook so that it is being advertised in two places for more exposure.

Well both selling it on your own platform and using other platforms, is not bad actually so far it can be reached by people who are interested. you can used other platforms to advertise your product.

If you want to sell ebooks from your own website, you first need to build traffic on your website. Without having a regular traffic, there is no way you can sell your ebook. IN order to build traffic, you need SEO and digital marketing.

If you want to sell ebooks from your own website, you first need to build traffic on your website. Without having a regular traffic, there is no way you can sell your ebook. IN order to build traffic, you need SEO and digital marketing.
Selling book through your website is not easy. And unless your website is getting many traffic already, you should not consider selling book through your site. Amazon is a free platform that help in selling book.

I can't imagine it being hard to sell your own ebooks on your own sites. It all comes down to creating your book and making it usable on ereaders. Once that's done, you need to find a way to sell the book, you could sell it on your own site, or even have someone make a shop site for you.

You're probably better off trying to get your book on Amazon and other book sites. Because you could sell it at goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and noble and so on. Instead of just selling on your site, you can sell it on various sites to increase your chances of getting sales.

I can't imagine it being hard to sell your own ebooks on your own sites. It all comes down to creating your book and making it usable on ereaders. Once that's done, you need to find a way to sell the book, you could sell it on your own site, or even have someone make a shop site for you.

You're probably better off trying to get your book on Amazon and other book sites. Because you could sell it at goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and noble and so on. Instead of just selling on your site, you can sell it on various sites to increase your chances of getting sales.
I am not sure if you can actually sell your books at Goodreads, I believe it is a site to build readership for your books and get reviews. A lot of people take a cue from Goodreads to buy a new books.

I am not sure if you can actually sell your books at Goodreads, I believe it is a site to build readership for your books and get reviews. A lot of people take a cue from Goodreads to buy a new books.
it is possible for you to sell your eBook on gumroad. I have listed a plr ebook there before but I was not able to make a sell. But it is actually possible to sell if you can run ads on Facebook or other social media platforms.

it is possible for you to sell your eBook on gumroad. I have listed a plr ebook there before but I was not able to make a sell. But it is actually possible to sell if you can run ads on Facebook or other social media platforms.
Yes, you can sell on gumroad (I have not tried this platform, though). However, I was referring to a different platform. A user was saying that ebooks can be sold on Goodreads, which I think is not possible.

Yes, you can sell on gumroad (I have not tried this platform, though). However, I was referring to a different platform. A user was saying that ebooks can be sold on Goodreads, which I think is not possible.
Okay, Goodreads is quite different from gumroad. I think Goodreads is not for selling of ebooks, just like the name suggests, it is a platform for reading I think. I don't know much about it.

If you have published ebooks or even books, you can try goog reads to get book reviews and initiate discussion around your books. It will help you establish as an author, which will ultimately help you sell books

One of the most effective ways of selling your eBook through your website is to do Facebook ads. You need to make it very attractive so that people can be able to click on the link and possibly purchase it.

It could work for those who have made their name already. But someone struggling, people will not want to transact directly with such people. That's amazon kindle publishing is better option
You understand the point but it may be very hard for it to work for people like us who have not made names on such platforms and that is why a lot of people feel reluctant to join things like that.

In order to sell E- books faster on one's website, one should first of all have a lot of traffic on one's website. Also, one should make the E-book in such a way that it would be attractive to users of one's website.

I believe that the best way it is going to be very easy for you to sell eBooks on your own website is when you must have promoted your website so very well that it is going to be very popular and getting a lot of traffic. There's a chance which some of your visitors might be interested in buying the e-books on your website.

I believe that the best way it is going to be very easy for you to sell eBooks on your own website is when you must have promoted your website so very well that it is going to be very popular and getting a lot of traffic. There's a chance which some of your visitors might be interested in buying the e-books on your website.

Creation of many different affiliate channels is the only possible thing that a person could do in order to sell books faster. However, sometimes, it could even take months to sell a book. This is because selling anything online is hard. Advertising on relevant blog may help you to sell a book faster.

Creation of many different affiliate channels is the only possible thing that a person could do in order to sell books faster. However, sometimes, it could even take months to sell a book. This is because selling anything online is hard. Advertising on relevant blog may help you to sell a book faster.

The most important thing is that you are going to keep on promoting and marketing your products online in more than one channel. This is so that you stand a chance of being able to pick up a potential client who is going to be interested in buying because without doing that, you will stand a zero chance of selling those ebooks.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back