What's new

How to prevent getting unwanted traffic?

Shole2

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Apr 18, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I clearly sometimes get the wrong traffic to my blog, aka countries that are not into the topic, or a gender that isn't that much interested and I can't figure it out why?
What are some steps to ensure you get the right traffic to your site?

You can block countries or IPs. This is the easiest way to avoid getting unwanted traffic. You need to see where your unwanted traffic is originating and try not to promote your content to that region.

One way to do this is by implementing Captcha tests on forms to ensure that real people, not automated bots, are interacting with your site. Consider utilizing a website firewall, which acts as a protective barrier, blocking malicious traffic and potential threats. Additionally, you can set access controls to limit who can view specific pages or content, keeping sensitive information safe.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back