What's new

How to make your blog a residual income source or extra income source?

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A lot of people confuse residual income with extra income. Extra income is anything you do to earn money that is not a part of your regular income. Residual income is the income that comes from the work you did in the past or from the work that does not require you to work every day.

Did you know your blog can become a great source of residual income as well as extra income?

Let me assume that you have a blog. Now, what next? You will have to work on traffic and monetization

Traffic and Monetization

Whether you want to build residual income or earn extra income, you will have to first build traffic and then monetize your site with ad networks and affiliate networks. Having ads on your site does not guarantee income, you need to work on traffic.

Building Residual Income

If you have traffic on your site, Ads like Adsense and Amazon will build residual income over time.

Building Extra Income

Ads on your site will build residual income but you can also earn extra by offering services and products through your site. It's your site and you can sell anything from your site, the best part is you do not have to pay commission.

This post does a great job of explaining the difference between extra income and passive income.

I used to confuse the two terms, but I've fallen in love with the idea of blogging because of the passive income it can offer.

This post does a great job of explaining the difference between extra income and passive income.

I used to confuse the two terms, but I've fallen in love with the idea of blogging because of the passive income it can offer.
In order to maximize your earning potential, you need to build residual income as well as generate extra income. By doing so, you will be creating multiple sources of income. In this age when everything has been so expensive and cost of living is rising every day, we need to build multiple sources of income to live comfortably.

I used to confuse the two terms, but I've fallen in love with the idea of blogging because of the passive income it can offer
Post automatically merged:

Let me assume that you have a blog. Now, what next? You will have to work on traffic and monetization

I used to get residual income from my blogs and YouTube channel. Especially from YouTube where my old videos continue to get a big number of views, the $100 from time to time was really cool. It is not expected so that it is like a surprise every time I receive an email from Adsense that they sent money via Western Union. Unfortunately when the policy of Adsense had changed I stopped receiving my residual income. It has not become passive but inactive for now.

A lot of people confuse residual income with extra income. Extra income is anything you do to earn money that is not a part of your regular income. Residual income is the income that comes from the work you did in the past or from the work that does not require you to work every day.

Did you know your blog can become a great source of residual income as well as extra income?

Traffic and Monetization

Whether you want to build residual income or earn extra income, you will have to first build traffic and then monetize your site with ad networks and affiliate networks. Having ads on your site does not guarantee income, you need to work on traffic.

Building Residual Income

If you have traffic on your site, Ads like Adsense and Amazon will build residual income over time.

Building Extra Income

Ads on your site will build residual income but you can also earn extra by offering services and products through your site. It's your site and you can sell anything from your site, the best part is you do not have to pay commission.
Very good information as people think that the money which they earn with ads are enough but they didn't know that they could earn extra income too by giving their services to clients like graphic designing service, logo making, flyer or brochure making or any kind of online classes.
There is another way too that is selling different products to earn extra income like selling clothes, jewellery, handicrafts, wedding accessories and cosmetics etc.

Blogging is a serious business if one take it seriously, like you said, it can serve as extra income or replace main income. The level of seriousness you take your blog will determine how you will earn from your blog. Good content is all you need.

Anyone with a blog can make money online. If you have a blog and you want it to generate some extra income for your home, I’m going to give you some tips in this post.

I understand some people are blogging full time. That means their blogging activities generate enough income to keep them going.

Maybe you are wondering if that’s possible. Yes it is. I have been blogging full time for over 5 years now. Blogging is a lucrative income-generating business and many are beginning to get into it actively.

A lot of people miss this vital point. You need patience. I launched mynself hosted blog in 2015, ans received first payment two years later. If I was not patience, I would have never made this far. Currently, i earn passive income from half a dozen blogs.

Looks like you need a lot of skills to actually make your blog make moey for you. You not only need writing skills but seo and marketing skills as well. Blogging looks complicted

I actually do believe a lot that you can use a blog to earn some residual income. A blog does not take a day to start monetizing, as such you have to be patient first as the gains might come later on.

How to make passive income from your blog
#1. Treat your blog as a business. ...
#2. Create content that solves problems. ...
#3. Create money-making blog posts. ...
#4. Monetize differently. ...
#5. Recurring affiliate Marketing commissions. ...
#6. Sell your services. ...
#7. Promote your blog correctly. ...
#8. Capture your readers' email contacts.

relying on a blog alone isn't enough for a living, no matter where you live, you have to mix it with other things that can increase the income, affiliate marketing for example

Residual income is income that one continues to receive after the completion of the income-producing work. Examples of residual income include royalties, rental/real estate income, interest and dividend income, and income from the ongoing sale of consumer goods (such as music, digital art, or books), among others. In corporate finance, residual income can be used as a measure of corporate performance, whereby a company's management team evaluates the income generated after paying all relevant costs of capital. Alternatively, in personal finance, residual income can be defined as either the income received after substantially all of the work has been completed, or as the income left over after paying all personal debts and obligations.

The way to wish someone can make blog as residual income would be by posting quality contents on the blog which will eventually attract traffic and advertisers that will bring in revenue to the blog.

It is easier said than done. These days it is difficult to generate even 100 views every day on your website. Building traffic is the most difficult time. for website owner.

Well said , really informative also I would like to add that to make money with blogs requires patience and effort, the money might not start rushing in immediately but with consistency it would eventually

Traffic and Monetization

Building Residual Income

Building Extra Income

This post is very educative because everything is well arrange and organize,kudos to the writer of this article. I hope we all could learn one or two things from this article tho.

When I have a blog I will only consider it to generate income for me as a side hustle and not as a main source of income, because it is not likely to generate enough income to satisfy all your need, you will still rely on offline work for more income

Their is no doubt, sites like Amazon and Google can monetize our site when the contents is of high quality. And that's very much profitable, website owner(s) to earn something out of their site.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back