What's new

How to make residual income with crypto currency without having capital in nigeria.

I think to make residual income in cryptocurrency you can work in any survey site so to save the money you make from the cryptocurrency.

I prefer earning online in an easy and convinient way and that's by investing in my crypto currency and making enough return that will satisfy me in any aspect. And I prefer investing in litecoin.
Online investing has proven to be the safest form of investment but it is better to gain experience as most online gigs need expertise to generate more profit.

Online investing has proven to be the safest form of investment but it is better to gain experience as most online gigs need expertise to generate more profit.
Since I start earning online, I have come to believe that earning online is the best form of earnings anywhere and investing in crypto currency has helped me a lot in times of need.

I prefer earning online in an easy and convinient way and that's by investing in my crypto currency and making enough return that will satisfy me in any aspect. And I prefer investing in litecoin.
Since I start earning online, I have come to believe that earning online is the best form of earnings anywhere and investing in crypto currency has helped me a lot in times of need.
True, the post pandemic has even opened our eyes to the benefit of earning online as we could see that online business thrived during the lockdown and still thriving now.

Another way you can also invest in cryptocurrency is by working on some platforms like bizdustry here to pay you in cryptocurrency and use that Coin to make an investment into any coin of your choice too

The only way that I know with making money with cryptocurrency in Nigeria is by way of investing money into the cryptocurrency so that you can be getting good investment returns on it as you leave your investment portfolio to mature with time.

The crypto currency project is a very solid project that many people do back. At that, you can just buy a good amount of crypto, keep it in a wallet and would make profits with time.
Post automatically merged:

If not for airdrops, I do not think there is a way you can get crypto from the sold projects without having to pay for them . that is why I think you have tobmaoney first.

Last edited:
You can earn free cryptos by working online such as claiming faucets, ptp sites where you earn cryptos, etc. You can then stake the cryptos you have and earn residual income.

I think the best way to earn crypto currency without buying it is just to work for different websites that pay in crypto currency just like BizDustry, beer money forum and other get paid to post Website

Apt, revealing exposition. I'll like to know if this method is still working though. I don't need to borrow any money to start trading, I'll just raise the capital and begin.
I've bookmarked this thread anyways and will do more research about it but I'll just need you to confirm if it's still working

Your idea of making money in the crypto platform without capital is not a bad one, but my concern is the high risks involved in crypto trading. Just as one can make money, it is also possible to lose money just as someone already stated above. So taking loan for this method could be very risky. So personally, I prefer using one's money that he/she can afford to lose for this strategy. It is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing all the same.

Write your reply... How to make residual Income with crypto currently with out having capital in Nigeria I think you can work in ptp sites, survey and invest the earnings I think that's the way to handle it

I have to say that this is a a very informative topic you have talked about regarding earning through cryptocurrency without your money, but I have to say that you can as well lose money from crypto the same way you can make money from it
People go into business and especially cryptocurrency with this mindset all the time. I fell for it too and saw my capital get slashed by more than 60%.

This has been now made impossible after the Central Bank of Nigeria decided to ban crypto currencies in the country. After a lot of youths have invested in it and where getting a source of income from it, the CBN has banned it and now people can't withdraw their money.
Honestly banning cryptocurrency in Nigeria really affect people that invested in it, there are no jobs in Nigeria youth decided to invest in crypto the government banned it, because I know of friends that are making cool cash on crypto

I am very sure. If we could take our time to explain things and through more lights like this, we will go to a very high extent on this platform

How to make residual income with crypto currency without having capital in nigeria.

Crypto currency has become the next and future currency of the world and many firms and corporation are taking advantage of the opportunity. What happened to individuals who don't have much cash to venture into the industry?.

That is what am gonna discuss on very lightly.

Just like Bitcoin there are thousands of crypto currency currently online now and as you know btc is $23134 as the time of penning down this article.

How do you make your own share in btc even without capital??

1. For now u can choose to invest in other coins as btc is now a gold. In africa and Nigeria to be precise has many money lending firms that offer instant Loan to aspiring applicants. Apps like carbon aka one finance bank, firmoney, migo, kashkash and so many apps.

What am teaching you has worked for me and it can work for u too.

2 goto google play store and download one of the app my favorite is carbon. Register and apply for loan and they will give u #10,000 at first time. Their interest is very low. Like you will pay #13,000 all together after 3 months.

With the #10k u will be making roughly #10k-15k daily with this method. You are not paying anybody anything all you need do is to invest the money you borrow from carbon into this crypto currency am gonna tell you.

3. No money loss when investing in crypto currency unless u decide to sell all your asset. Once you have cash ready please head to play store and download an app called binance. Binance is the best and world accept crypto exchanging platform. Register an account and verify it.
Once set then u are ready to go.

4. Use the #10k to buy btc on binance and convert it to USDT. USDT is a stable coin which doesn't depreciate. Then go ahead to trade your coin into CHZ,OG,ASR,ATM. Why all this coin? Reason is the are football fan token which are trending. These coins never depreciate but rather appreciate.
In 30- 1 hr u could be making $$ with free money from carbon.

Once you secure your profit go back to carbon and pay them back and hold your asset.

Then continuesly trading those coin and u will never regret.

This is lite explanation of the method. There many things to look into like how to trade and how to find the coin on binance.
You can DM me or stay stune as I will be writing an article about that very soon

Thank you all
I definitely agree with you that the cryptocurrency exchange market is actually one of the biggest way that one can be able to use to make money anywhere in the world simply because it is accepted worldwide and anyone can use it.

True, the more you invest in the more profit you stand to gain in it. Litecoin is also another great coin with alot of potential it's a good idea to invest in it.

I don't like taking loan to buy crypto currency. Because it might be when I invest in crypto currency that the price will fall and I will have to pay back my loan to the company that gave me loan. So that will be a lost

This idea is good and likewise tricky, you said those coins doesn't devalue, mandi during the bearish run all this coin half their ATH... wat will you day about that....

It is very risky to invest with borrowed money, because we have to pay interest, and whether the profit rate will be proportional to the interest paid, what if we lose? Experts always recommend that you should invest with idle money. so you should look for free money, like in this forum until you get enough money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back