What's new

How to make residual income with crypto currency without having capital in nigeria.

Cybersec

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 28, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How to make residual income with crypto currency without having capital in nigeria.

Crypto currency has become the next and future currency of the world and many firms and corporation are taking advantage of the opportunity. What happened to individuals who don't have much cash to venture into the industry?.

That is what am gonna discuss on very lightly.

Just like Bitcoin there are thousands of crypto currency currently online now and as you know btc is $23134 as the time of penning down this article.

How do you make your own share in btc even without capital??

1. For now u can choose to invest in other coins as btc is now a gold. In africa and Nigeria to be precise has many money lending firms that offer instant Loan to aspiring applicants. Apps like carbon aka one finance bank, firmoney, migo, kashkash and so many apps.

What am teaching you has worked for me and it can work for u too.

2 goto google play store and download one of the app my favorite is carbon. Register and apply for loan and they will give u #10,000 at first time. Their interest is very low. Like you will pay #13,000 all together after 3 months.

With the #10k u will be making roughly #10k-15k daily with this method. You are not paying anybody anything all you need do is to invest the money you borrow from carbon into this crypto currency am gonna tell you.

3. No money loss when investing in crypto currency unless u decide to sell all your asset. Once you have cash ready please head to play store and download an app called binance. Binance is the best and world accept crypto exchanging platform. Register an account and verify it.
Once set then u are ready to go.

4. Use the #10k to buy btc on binance and convert it to USDT. USDT is a stable coin which doesn't depreciate. Then go ahead to trade your coin into CHZ,OG,ASR,ATM. Why all this coin? Reason is the are football fan token which are trending. These coins never depreciate but rather appreciate.
In 30- 1 hr u could be making $$ with free money from carbon.

Once you secure your profit go back to carbon and pay them back and hold your asset.

Then continuesly trading those coin and u will never regret.

This is lite explanation of the method. There many things to look into like how to trade and how to find the coin on binance.
You can DM me or stay stune as I will be writing an article about that very soon

Thank you all

Here is my method of building residual income that works every where, not just in any particular country (as long as you do not belong to rouge nations like Iran or North Korea (these countries are excluded by man companies and payment partners)
You can create a blog, build useful and interesting contents. Do some SEO and market on various social sites. Use ad networks like Adsense, Media.Net, Taboola, Revcontent, etc. Once your blog gains traffic, you will begin to earn. The best thing is you will continue to earn as long as you give 2-3 hours on the site per week. However, you need writing skills for this matter.

Another option that you can do is staking into crypto. Like say binance staking and the staking in various other asset based exchanges. I know KAVA and the CMPND has the staking option. And they pay pretty much good amount for the staking the coins into their market. And if you know how the money flows it can be even more advantage for you in the process.

Another method is to work for sites that offer rewards in cryptocurrency. Within a short time you can accumulate a good number of tokens. Such work include article writing.

Dealing and trading cryptocurrency can also incure losses. Currently we’re experiencing the positive side of the cryptocurrency market if the situation turns otherwise you may end up losing on the long run. Your article in summary suggested sourcing for loan in order to participate in the cryptocurrency market. It’s a good suggestion and there’re always good alternatives. You can choose to mine bitcoin also and that’s also good way to go into the crypto world

Here is my method of building residual income that works every where, not just in any particular country (as long as you do not belong to rouge nations like Iran or North Korea (these countries are excluded by man companies and payment partners)
You can create a blog, build useful and interesting contents. Do some SEO and market on various social sites. Use ad networks like Adsense, Media.Net, Taboola, Revcontent, etc. Once your blog gains traffic, you will begin to earn. The best thing is you will continue to earn as long as you give 2-3 hours on the site per week. However, you need writing skills for this matter.
yes on of the best way to have residual income .You keep earning while you sleep.However, running a blog now is not as it was before.I wouldnt know when you started your website to have gotten reasonable traffic that earns you money now or perhaps you are good in programming and knows all the in and out of SEO.Not same for others.Infact some have tried and abandoned it. I can say this from experience.

This has been now made impossible after the Central Bank of Nigeria decided to ban crypto currencies in the country. After a lot of youths have invested in it and where getting a source of income from it, the CBN has banned it and now people can't withdraw their money.

I have to say that this is a a very informative topic you have talked about regarding earning through cryptocurrency without your money, but I have to say that you can as well lose money from crypto the same way you can make money from it

If you follow the fact that you want to earn free money without having to work for it on the internet, you will always fall for scams. It is easier to make money when you have money and please do not take our loans because you want to invest in crypto as it is not safe.

That is a simple explanation that makes cryptocurrency investment seem so easy. But there are high risks involved and one should really consider them before investing. Especially if you are investing using a loan. If the risks are not manageable, you will get into trouble of paying the loan yet you don't have money.

you can make residential income from cryptocurrency without having any capital in Nigerian by simply buying a cryptocurrency, with these you can be able to do to currency transaction which involves buying and selling of cryptocurrency

Those loan apps you listed there aren't disbursing loans the way you think. Is just a shame that i tried long time to get some loan from them when i was in dire financial need but they never offered me even $10.

You guys have really written a lot on how to make residual income at times like this. But since his post is far months back, are these methods and coins listed still profitable at the moment?

To make residual income you can start trading crypto currency and earn some money or you save on platform like binance and earn imcome on a dailys too

the only possible way you can make money in cryptocurrency without having residual income is by mining cryptocurrency or working on paid to post site. This will help you to invest in cryptocurrency.

Wow! Amazing, it is important to know that there are several ways to earn money online nowadays, I have learnt one new way before.

the only possible way you can make money in cryptocurrency without having residual income is by mining cryptocurrency or working on paid to post site. This will help you to invest in cryptocurrency.

Unfortunately, mining cryptocurrencies is no longer an easy job as home computers are not powerful enough to mine cryptos. I personally beleive that crypto investment are a long-term investment if you do not have enough capital. It is almost impossible to make money with crypto investment if you do not have money. All businesses require investments initially. Yes, paid to post forums are a great way to earn crypto and save in wallets and wait for the price to increase. However, do not expect to earn much.

In making a residual income on cryptocurrencies in Nigeria without having capital,you can work on ptp sites,survey sites and invest the earnings you get in cryptocurrency.

Wow! Amazing, it is important to know that there are several ways to earn money online nowadays, I have learnt one new way before.
I prefer earning online in an easy and convinient way and that's by investing in my crypto currency and making enough return that will satisfy me in any aspect. And I prefer investing in litecoin.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back