What's new

How to invest in Real Estate without spending much money as a beginner

being a real estate agent isn't considered to be an investement and not a business that needs a business, you'll be simply a middle man that's involved in finding buyers and sellers, you get a bonus for doing that

Starting out into real estate business as an agent can be the best way to save cost and help you build your knowledge untill you have enough connection to start up your own real estate by yourself.

As an agent you are only responsible for bringing clients and customers to occupy the houses. Your role is to negotiate with them and bid an affordable price. Once the deal is sealed your commission is sure.

You can also get your ground into real estate business by going into partnership with someone who is already into the business. This method might cost you little cash.

Concerning how to invest in a real estate as beginner with low capital. Though, I have little knowledge that they acts as a middle man between the real owner of a property and a prospective buyer. One can really gather knowledge and learn vital communication skills in sealing deals

You don't need to spend much when you are into real estate but it is better you start as an agent from there you earn your little money to know about the real estate itself to understand the volatile mystery of a markwy

You can make inquiries about real estate firms that sells their shares, then if it's possible to buy their shares, I think it would be a lot cheaper for you to invest. Over here, I'm not sure most real estate companies sell their shares.

Investing in stocks can be a sound financial decision depending on your needs and circumstances. If you're looking to grow your savings over the long term (10+ years,) investing in stocks is a good option. If you think you'll need the money sooner, investing in stocks may not be your best option.Investing in stocks is an excellent way to grow wealth. For long-term investors, stocks are a good investment even during periods of market volatility — a stock market downturn simply means that many stocks are on sale.

Investing in stocks can be a sound financial decision depending on your needs and circumstances. If you're looking to grow your savings over the long term (10+ years,) investing in stocks is a good option. If you think you'll need the money sooner, investing in stocks may not be your best option.Investing in stocks is an excellent way to grow wealth. For long-term investors, stocks are a good investment even during periods of market volatility — a stock market downturn simply means that many stocks are on sale.
Exactly, some investment are not paying quick, so as long as you are in the need for money immediately, investing in stocks won't be a wise decision because it will tie your money down which will put you in a tight corner.

I'm still a learner in this business even though its lucrative enough to change ones history! I don't av ideas in how to go about it neither do I intend to go for any training at all. But I love the business aha.

Oh you want to invest in real estate without spending much. Remember if you invest in less quality Estates, you'll pay less but if you invest in modern, well furnished and classic Estates, you need to invest more. More so you must have a wide knowledge condemning what you are investing in

Concerning how to invest in a real estate as beginner with low capital. Though, I have little knowledge that they acts as a middle man between the real owner of a property and a prospective buyer. One can really gather knowledge and learn vital communication skills in sealing deals
effective communication portrays professionality; it shows self-confidence, and builds relationships. It helps decrease stress and creates a greater acceptance of oneself and others. When what we want to say is interpreted correctly by the recipient of the message, an effective communication is initiated.

Isn't it funny that sometimes we want to cash out big but not ready to give all it takes or use the right tactics or suffer some lose to also have gain or profit. Truth is we cannot hit the success bar early when we're afraid to take risks. Risk is everything! From coming out in your car to flying on a plane far in the sky. I do not know your business plan or how much or how big you plan to earn. But if you wanna earn big, you should prepare to go in big!

I'm still a learner in this business even though its lucrative enough to change ones history! I don't av ideas in how to go about it neither do I intend to go for any training at all. But I love the business aha.
You don't really need to have much knowledge about real estate business before you can invest and start it up. The only problem is capital because real estate is a capital intensive investment where you can make money by using the money you already have to acquire lands and resell them for more money.

That like being an agent, it's a very good business, cause it's give you the opportunity to learn more about real estate and also making money doing so, buying of large in the rural area is also another way to spend less, cost land there are much cheaper.

That like being an agent, it's a very good business, cause it's give you the opportunity to learn more about real estate and also making money doing so, buying of large in the rural area is also another way to spend less, cost land there are much cheaper.
Do you think other agents in real estate business would want to train you and give you their contacts? It means that they would lose clients to you once you have learnt the process involved in being a real estate agent. But, to be very honest these real estate agents make good money from their field.

@Sincerem considering what is obtainable in the country and the location is also important. Agents share on sale is always 5%-10% in Nigeria. Both the buyer's and seller's agent are paid by their principal. In some cases, some unprofessional agents will increase the asking price to accommodate some funds that will end up in their pocket.

@Sincerem considering what is obtainable in the country and the location is also important. Agents share on sale is always 5%-10% in Nigeria. Both the buyer's and seller's agent are paid by their principal. In some cases, some unprofessional agents will increase the asking price to accommodate some funds that will end up in their pocket.
Okay, unprofessional realtors just add up such asking price base on greed. That isn't normal, the best thing we can do as realtor's is to be honest and sincere, take that normal asking price and not asking for too much. That's why they don't get too many agent work.

Okay, unprofessional realtors just add up such asking price base on greed. That isn't normal, the best thing we can do as realtor's is to be honest and sincere, take that normal asking price and not asking for too much. That's why they don't get too many agent work.
You see in life, people always look out for themselves first not minding the relationship and when it comes to business, it's what's expected because money must be made no matter what. It's just that in real estate, huge money is required at any initial time, so any added extra by realtors will hike the fee.

You see in life, people always look out for themselves first not minding the relationship and when it comes to business, it's what's expected because money must be made no matter what. It's just that in real estate, huge money is required at any initial time, so any added extra by realtors will hike the fee.
That's the true fact, realtors are the ones sometimes that hikes the price of real estate property. This hiking doesn't suit sometimes, sometimes too it worth it. Not all the time that one will over hike price during negotiations, it makes the buyers to run away based on the price tag presented. It only works perfectly if the buyer is very rich and in serious demand of the building, or property, then the agent can succeed in hiking it.

There are Norway you can start real estate business without spending much, starting real estate investment require much money do startup the business, so I don't think someone can start real estate business without spending, is impossible,

Real estate wholesaling is the process through which an individual, "the wholesaler", acquires a contract from the seller of the property & assigns that same contract to an end buyer.
It's basically a bridge between the seller of a property and the buyer. This business is a very cheap way to invest in the real estate business without much capital. This is a great way for individuals to break into the real estate business as an agent, it improves a person's negotiation skills and how to make sales in real estate.
The property that usually require the services of a real estate wholesaling are distress properties that are always very cheap. The wholesaler charges a huge transaction fee from a certain percentage of the total amount of the deal.
So guys what do you think of this business model? Are they in your country? Do you think you have what it takes to invest in real estate using this method and earn from it?
This is very much profitable business, but it need huge investment.
if you don't have more money to invest then you can start this business as partnership with other people, but always look forward a honest and hard working partnership.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back