What's new

How to get trafic on Twitter account ?

When it comes to Twitter traffic, the key is to be consistent, constantly put out contents and keep at it, also you have to try and utilize every trend to be able to reach a wider audience as well. Twitter traffic has to do with consistency.

You can get traffic to your twitter account in two ways, one by promoting your tweets, two by building genuine followers. When you promote your tweets, you will reach on the feed of a lot of people, likewise, when you build followers, your tweet will reach a lot of people.

Getting traffic to your twitter account is quite easy this days. First you have to make it a habit of following an active twitter account and all account under the account and request from each and everyone you follow to please follow you back.

Twitter is an app on with you can express our ideas. You can share your knowledge. Can comment and object on other views. To promote your twitter account to inhance your membership. Get follow and share highly alarming issues. Twitter is a new digital promoting network.

I think another way of getting traffic on Twitter is following very active accounts on Twitter, like celebrity pages, commenting things there.
Another way is retweeting trending issues from active accounts and tagging celebrities in your post.
Yes you are very correct. Getting traffic on twitter is hard work,with paitence and dedication one can easy grow traffic by following trending stuffs and retweeting
Post automatically merged:

I think another way of getting traffic on Twitter is following very active accounts on Twitter, like celebrity pages, commenting things there.
Another way is retweeting trending issues from active accounts and tagging celebrities in your post.
Yes you are very correct. Getting traffic on twitter is hard work,with paitence and dedication one can easy grow traffic by following trending stuffs and retweeting
Post automatically merged:

Start with building followers. One of the easiest ways to build followers is by cross promotion, i.e. promoting your twitter profile on other social sites like instagram and facebook. Another way o build followers is by asking friends and family.

Getting traffic on Twitter has to do with the way through which you can get followers on your account and you can buy followers for your Twitter account and used them to get traffic for your website or plug.

Twitter is an application where a lot of people work and can publish any of their projects there but it's a great way to end a contact between people. I think if you have traffic on your Twitter If you want to increase and bring a lot more then you give your authority in a telegram group and attract people and people will come in the same way and remember that even when you provide facilities to other people, people will still love you. Will come to you and write good content sometime people will come running to you so it is better to share the link of your own account on other websites
One of the best ways to go about this is the use of hash tags on every of your posts. Also, follow people that are very important, and they'll also do the same

Twitter is pretty much a thought sharing app though they are now jilting and adding media and even voice conversation. Having a niche is a very important in twitter and you have to post consistently.

The only way I can suggest to make or get alot of traffic is to follow the most top celebrities available, making and updating post, making necessary comments on event that more reasonable to people I believe this eays can help go a long way.

There are many way to get traffic on Twitter account or page. When u are very active and follow up celebrities it will give u a good advantage to attract followers to ur page. If u are also a very good writer and have good topics to write on ur page it will draw attention of people to ur page.

Twitter is an application where a lot of people work and can publish any of their projects there but it's a great way to end a contact between people. I think if you have traffic on your Twitter If you want to increase and bring a lot more then you give your authority in a telegram group and attract people and people will come in the same way and remember that even when you provide facilities to other people, people will still love you. Will come to you and write good content sometime people will come running to you so it is better to share the link of your own account on other websites
You can get traffic from Twitter by first getting followers so that you can have your product sold out on Twitter, keeps posting good and better pictures using haystag.

Well, from my experience and understanding of how the social media site Twitter works, I think that it's very important that you have to follow people and be active on your page.

Getting traffic on social media is quite a difficult task per say,but Twitter is more difficult,you have to work for it,most people that have lots of followers are contents creators and engage alot on tweets.

Twitter is one of the best platforms in which you can use to promote your business. There are some people who that uses Twitter to promote their affiliate marketing products and get a lot of sales.

Twitter is basically is thought and idea sharing app so what you have to do Is to constantly post about your niche and interact with people within the community.

It's still same thing here and other thread regarding how to pull traffic on your sites and social media platform you definitely need to work on your contents and profiles they will surely bring in more traffic.

Sometimes some people find it very difficult to get traffic or followers to their Twitter account. One of the best method of getting noticed on Twitter is by using popular hashtags.

The basic rule is to built large traffic. Another rule is to share useful content with proper hash tags. Hash tags will help your content to be easily discovered.

Well I dont know much about tracking an account eithets yours or any other person account to me I felt it is illegal for a person tracking some ones account even if it is legal not most people knows much about that. but I will wish to know more about that may through your articles or the tips you wishes others to learn from quite interesting.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back