What's new

How to get approved on upwork so that I can start making money?

Looks like most of the posters have either never worked on upwork are are spammers. I have figured out how to get approved. You need to apply with the skills that is in high demand on the site.

Once you register on upwork, to get verified on the platform, you have to make sure your profile is accurate before you apply for verification, you make sure you have the necessary documents to back all the data that you have submitted.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning how to get verified on the upwork platform for freelancers, well first of all i would like to let you know that I am not a freelancer ao i don't use the upwork site, you could contact their support

I have register on upwork but my application was rejected. Upwork is veryprofitable if you learn the right skills and have the right knowledge. Make sure you have the required skill before venturing into it.

Upwork is a freelance marketplace that has been in existence since many years. In its early days, it was called odesk. It also acquired another freelance market place called elance. Upwork is one of the best marketplaces, however, getting approved on upwork is very difficult. I have been rejected a couple of times. First time I registered as a content writer, and they rejected me saying they already have a lot of good writers, second time I applied as virtual assistant, and they rejected. Third time I applied as digital marketer and was rejected. Is anyone here using upwork? What tips you can give to someone willing to join and work on upwork?
How to get approved on upwork?
Getting approved on upwork freelance platform is all about you being able to submit a good and accurate profile of yourself which will be verified before you are approved so if you really want to approve quickly you have to make sure that your profile actually correspond with all your documents.

Looks like most of the posters have either never worked on upwork are are spammers. I have figured out how to get approved. You need to apply with the skills that is in high demand on the site.
If you are a writer, graphic designer and social media marketer, you may never get approved as the freelancers with these skills are saturated on upwork

I discovered that when I applied on upwork. They do not want a freelancer with generalized skills, they do not want to accept new freelancers who do not have specialized skills

Even if you don’t get approved, you can always make some changes and resubmit your profile. There’s no reason to stop trying if you’re rejected the first or second, and third time. Do you're best until you approve , everybody say learn for your Failure that make you success.
I like this point of yours indeed. Giving up because you're not being approved for the first time will not go well. Tweak some things in your application and see how it goes from there

I have also tried joining Upwork as a content writer before and got rejected. Personally I gave up because I saw that there is nothing I can do if they say they already have maximum writers. I decided to move on to other writing sites.

It's no surprise that getting approved on freelance platform like upwork could be difficult, it's important to have a string profile for one fully detailed too would help

I don't care if upwork grant my request or not, i don't like them cos they feel they've gotten enough, so they're busy rejecting people's proposals to join.

Upwork is a freelance marketplace that has been in existence since many years. In its early days, it was called odesk. It also acquired another freelance market place called elance. Upwork is one of the best marketplaces, however, getting approved on upwork is very difficult. I have been rejected a couple of times. First time I registered as a content writer, and they rejected me saying they already have a lot of good writers, second time I applied as virtual assistant, and they rejected. Third time I applied as digital marketer and was rejected. Is anyone here using upwork? What tips you can give to someone willing to join and work on upwork?
How to get approved on upwork?
Yes I agree with you that putting all these in place will make you to get the required acquisition for you to start working on this site however it is very challenging but when you are dedicated you can be able to meet the criteria.

It is rather unfortunate that you were rejected up to that number of times. Upwork is one of the popular freelancing platforms from my observation and I believe platforms like this will be very strict in their rules and regulations of using the site. Personally, I am still developing my writing skills so I am not qualified to use this platform yet. That is my opinion.

If you want to get approved on upwork, you need to develop specialized skills. Graphic designing and writing are generalized skills and not in demand on upwork

I was only rejected once. The next one I got approved after writing a good sample profile. But a major mistake I noticed most people make is that they use their personal emails to register. create a business email and try again with a better profile.

In haven't really gotten accepted on that platform since I applied. But am quit aware you will need a good amount of certification, and you will also need to be good in your skill.

I've never used any freelancing site. But I believe you have to edit your details and resubmit . You hardly get verified on Most of this freelancing sites.but don't give up.

Even if you don’t get approved, you can always make some changes and resubmit your profile. There’s no reason to stop trying if you’re rejected the first or second, and third time. Do you're best until you approve , everybody say learn for your Failure that make you success.
Its easier to get approved for upwork if you have a good pedigree and you submit a better resume, and like you said ,you can always edit and resubmit your profile as many times as you like.

I don't believe they have any standards or references that people should be aware of; that is their secret, and if people are aware of them, everyone will be authorized.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back