What's new

How to get approved on upwork so that I can start making money?

Well I once came across a teaching video that shows how you can approved successfully without any hassles. One thing is to be real - don't fake anything.
Another is to open your profile with that of a computer or web programmer and change it later to whichever field you desire

Well I once came across a teaching video that shows how you can approved successfully without any hassles. One thing is to be real - don't fake anything.
Another is to open your profile with that of a computer or web programmer and change it later to whichever field you desire
Thanks for those steps I think that one tutorial I read was we need to build a good profile and even add working experience what I dont know is that if there is any place where we can add our qualification.a computer skills must also be there such as graphics and basic computer skills this will make client hire you easyly

That's the problem and drawbacks of all paid to site. There keep saying one should sign up and applied for their job, but after taking out your time to set up your profile and arrange your account, all you get at the end is rejection. You know, i can relate with your experience, I advise you check out other apps other than upwork.

You can always make some adjustments and resubmit your profile even if it is rejected.
If you are turned down the first, second, or third time, there is no need to stop trying.
Do your best until you are satisfied, and remember that it is your failures that will lead to your success.

Upwork is the best website for freelancers to work from anywhere in the world. The main issue is that some websites have been rejecting applications based on geographic restrictions.

Upwork is a freelance marketplace that has been in existence since many years. In its early days, it was called odesk. It also acquired another freelance market place called elance. Upwork is one of the best marketplaces, however, getting approved on upwork is very difficult. I have been rejected a couple of times. First time I registered as a content writer, and they rejected me saying they already have a lot of good writers, second time I applied as virtual assistant, and they rejected. Third time I applied as digital marketer and was rejected. Is anyone here using upwork? What tips you can give to someone willing to join and work on upwork?
How to get approved on upwork?
If you wish to get authorized quickly on the Upwork freelancing website, you must be capable of creating a thorough and comprehensive account of yourself. This profile will be evaluated prior to being accepted, therefore you need to ensure that it matches every one of your supporting documentation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back