What's new

How to earn daily 100$+ quickly from your video site or Telegram channel

I don't really know how true that is in making money, because I don't really believe most of the site because there are not trustworthy.

Telegram is super fast when it comes writing and sending messages to the love ones and friends. It works similar like discord, but the ongoing scam have painted them with an ugly image, parading with hosts of scam project of telegram bot.

I don't quite understand what you put up there, you get paid when people access your site or when they download from the link?
This is a good idea if it actually works then it is a lot of money to make in a day through telegram and video channels however most times online transaction that is being carried on telegram and mostly scarm

If you are managing a video site or telegram channel, I would like to suggest you a quick and easy way to make money. You can try Pdisk project that are managed by Money Trees. Money Trees is one of the fastest growing Telegram channel network and video webmaster network in the world. From March 2020, it already covers 80 million Telegram subscriptions and 10 million website visits daily.

You can register your account in Pdisk first ( http://pdisk.net/), and earn money when you upload and share your Pdisk link to your users.

- Free and unlimited cloud storage

- Multiple and fast video uploading methods

- Quick earning from link sharing based on ECPM

- 1500+ TG admins/ webmasters joining

- Payment transparency & 24*7 Insights data track .

- Bank / Paypal / Webmoney payment (More international methods are coming soon).

- Daily / Weekly withdrawals

- Quick admin/webmaster service in Telegram

If you are interested in this project , you can contact business assistant Niti Sharma,

Telegram – @iamkannadiga

Facebook – Niti Sharma

Email – niti@moneytrees.info
But if this is true is a good one for the people running their businesses on telegram, because I thought telegram is a platform for scam before but with this I see the reason why most admin there want more people to join their channel.

If it is actually possible to be earning such amount of money on this platform as you said, then it will really make some sense indeed. Say one has a lot of store of videos to be uploading all the time, that translates to good money

If it is actually possible to be earning such amount of money on this platform as you said, then it will really make some sense indeed. Say one has a lot of store of videos to be uploading all the time, that translates to good money
It is not like that. it requires too much effort and too much time to earn $100 from there like this. If you start today you will only get small amount.

Making a hundred dollar plus quickly and daily seems to be a joke. How possible is that in the first place? Because everybody would have been making that amount from that platform already by now

This is a good idea if it works then it is a lot of money to make in a day through telegram and video channels however most times online transaction that is being carried on telegram and mostly scam
Yeah true, most of the transactions done on telegram usually turn out to be a scam. That is why I have my reservations about this one too as well.

Yeah true, most of the transactions done on telegram usually turn out to be a scam. That is why I have my reservations about this one too as well.
Telegram has become I huge hub for scam, racketeering and fraud, although there are a few of them who do legit stuff, majority of them are simply out to swindle others.

Moreover, earning such amount as stated by this poster isn't very feasible for starters, except one has grown his/her Channel that YouTube pays handsomely daily.

Telegram has become I huge hub for scam, racketeering and fraud, although there are a few of them who do legit stuff, majority of them are simply out to swindle others.

Moreover, earning such amount as stated by this poster isn't very feasible for starters, except one has grown his/her Channel that YouTube pays handsomely daily.
This is virtually a good way of making more money if this idea will work any hundred dollars from viewing videos and also working on telegram

I fear it might be true because of the fact that it has to do with telegram that we all know has been the house of scammers to scam a lot of people

I fear it might be true because of the fact that it has to do with telegram that we all know has been the house of scammers to scam a lot of people
Telegram is the house of hackers I exactly agree with you. The security aspect of the telegram is very low as compared to others like messenger or WhatsApp. Most of the the scammers use it for their scamming purposes.

Telegram has become I huge hub for the scam, racketeering and fraud, although there are a few of them who do legit stuff, the majority of them are simply out to swindle others.

Moreover, earning such an amount as stated by this poster isn't very feasible for starters, except one has grown his/her Channel that YouTube pays handsomely daily.
Exactly. Most of these airdrops are done on telegram, in fact I dare say that the percentage of actual transactions is less than 30%

Lots of people earn money using telegram channel to promote their business and build traffic from.there to market their affiliate products and other stuffs to make money. While others use it for fraudulent ways to make money.

There are many channels on YouTube. You can make 100+ on YouTube. I don't know much about making money with telegram but you can make millions on YouTube. Many channels are making millions monthly

Lots of people earn money using telegram channel to promote their business and build traffic from.there to market their affiliate products and other stuffs to make money. While others use it for fraudulent ways to make money.
Lolz, I can say that the rate in which people use telegram for fraudulent activities is much more higher than how people are using it to promote their business, 60% of anything on telegram are scam

Lolz, I can say that the rate in which people use telegram for fraudulent activities is much more higher than how people are using it to promote their business, 60% of anything on telegram are scam
Yes, telegram have been tracked by scammers a lot this days. But some of the investment are legit, but other bot softwares that are fraudulent have made it uneasy to actualize the right ones.

This thing you're talking about will definitely not be real because nobody will offer you such amount of money to watch video on telegram channel and of course that is ridiculous.

Yes, telegram have been tracked by scammers a lot this days. But some of the investment are legit, but other bot softwares that are fraudulent have made it uneasy to actualize the right ones.
I can't even waste my money to invest in telegram in any way, I have come across a telegram bot that requested me to invest 1 BTC and earn 2 BTC within 24 hours, I wonder how on Earth could that be possible.

Earning that amount if money daily can only be possible if you have high number of subscribers. Let's say you have 300 subscribers paying you $10 each month or 1500 members paying just $2 every month.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back