What's new

How To Earn $0.50 Worth Of Cryptocurrencies In A Day? Any Websites?

I don't know of any forum but if you're good in freelancing then you should try Opera newshub and Scooper. Scooper pays upto $8 a day and pays at the end of every month although I'm not freelancing there again. I don't know much about Opera but it pays.
If this is true then I will love to try the opera newshub and scooper, earning $8 a day is a good thing, I think when the month ends I will be able to earn something good.

Beer money forum is the place where most people are going now because they are offering unlimited posting. I also have an account on the platform but I don't have much time to post there perhaps I am going to adjust my timetable to accommodate the site.

Yes, you must definitely do that and become active on Beermoney forum. They have changed their policies and I think this will improve the forum even more as members will be able to make more money. I will start posting there today.

The earning ability requires the investment or upgrade since 5th of February 2022 means if there is no upgrade from this time after this date no more earning from posting.
Yeah, I guess that's how it is now. The forum admin actually said they do have their reasons for that, so likely from the 5th of February, the ability to earn from making posts will be withdrawn from the normal forum members. Although you could still log in to create posts from time to time just that you won't have the ability to earn from them.

Yeah, I guess that's how it is now. The forum admin actually said they do have their reasons for that, so likely from the 5th of February, the ability to earn from making posts will be withdrawn from the normal forum members. Although you could still log in to create posts from time to time just that you won't have the ability to earn from them.

Well, we could purchase an upgrade and earn. But I am not sure how many members in here would upgrade after that date. It might be possible that the admin might change his mind and allow people to earn after that date. Let's see what happens.

Apart from trendri or bizdustry, there's beermoney forum, you could give it a try. A lot of online sites uses crypto currency as a payment method. It's just for one to request for it.

If you can collect referrals for faucets, you can easily make that amount with little work daily. Faucet crypto is one that I use and recommend as they are legit.

Theres an application called "Coffey" and you can earn there a nice amount of digital coins but it will take a while though. It is that kind of an application to make you watch a lot of ads so it earns more than it gives. It took me a few weeks to cashout 1.04 dollars to my Paypal account but unfortunately I recieved only 0.71 dollars... on that application you will feed people with many kinds of food and each table in your restaurant can give 4 to 15 coins depending on the time it got delivered. But after all it is a nice application to earn Crypto on.

I don’t really know any sites where you can earn up to that amount in a month and the will just be the regular pay to click site.The site where you can earn that amount of money are those like fiverr and other freelancing sites but you must know a skill
Nowadays making money online is not a difficult task. 0.50$ doesn't matter Because nowadays there are many such websites through which you can easily earn two or three dollars by doing some simple task.As the beer money forum.cryptoable.bizustry.com etc.

I believe certain sites pay in crypto. One of the ones I know of is Minds. I have no experience using the site to know how it works but you can look into it. It is a social platform.

Well I use Honeygain and I earn around 40 cents per day as of today. I do like around 4 dollars per month and 12 dollars per month. It doesnt seem much but in the long term its a good way to make money online.
I also have the application on my phone before i deleted the honey gain application , the main reason is that its exhausting my data and i have not earn much from the app.

I think there is anotherforum called CTF but I am not an active member, because I really do not understand how it works. I think you should make more research about it and register.
Yeah they have an app on Google playstore and I really recommend you to register there.Also they pay you on how much minutes-hours you play a game and some games are really profitable.If again after you join in,do what I just said you and you still cannot make 0.50 dollars per day then I will admit that I was wrong
Why not go to Upwork and apply for some petty jobs there that doesn't require teaduious or complicated task. The price range is as you said and even higher sometimes

Why not go to Upwork and apply for some petty jobs there that doesn't require teaduious or complicated task. The price range is as you said and even higher sometimes
Of course, upwork is probably a good platform to make some good amount of money for yourself if you have some good skills. if you are starting your day it is good you put your price at a low range in order to increase your chances of getting some offers.

Of course, upwork is probably a good platform to make some good amount of money for yourself if you have some good skills. if you are starting your day it is good you put your price at a low range in order to increase your chances of getting some offers.
I hate it when people brings down the price just to get the job. Simply means you don't know your worth. Meanwhile, employers love cheap labor so this could help you

I don’t really know any sites where you can earn up to that amount in a month and the will just be the regular pay to click site.The site where you can earn that amount of money are those like fiverr and other freelancing sites but you must know a skill
Likewise me too I don't really know where one can earn such amount apart from bizdustry forum that I know, I don't think if actually I know other forum again but I believe there is such forum.

I can understand that CTF admin might not be able to pay us a good amount like $10 a month, It might take him some time and he might pay more when his forums reaches a good number of members and if advertisers approach him. I think only then he will be able to pay more but who knows when this will happen?
Who pays 10 dollars a month. That's close to nothing, to me it's utter slavery. Unless the task is very easy, I wouldn't recommend anyone to go there. 10 dollars a month is close to nothing
I can understand that CTF admin might not be able to pay us a good amount like $10 a month, It might take him some time and he might pay more when his forums reaches a good number of members and if advertisers approach him. I think only then he will be able to pay more but who knows when this will happen?
Who pays 10 dollars a month. That's close to nothing, to me it's utter slavery. Unless the task is very easy, I wouldn't recommend anyone to go there. 10 dollars a month is close to nothing

I hate it when people brings down the price just to get the job. Simply means you don't know your worth. Meanwhile, employers love cheap labor so this could help you
Many people actually do not have money to pay to some freelancers so they resort to hiring those with low prices. if you know your worth and you have been able to succeed in freelancing, you probably do not need to bring down your price in order to get a job.

Many people actually do not have money to pay to some freelancers so they resort to hiring those with low prices. if you know your worth and you have been able to succeed in freelancing, you probably do not need to bring down your price in order to get a job.
I have this problem with the employee. If no one bids for such job then they will have no choice than to increase their wage. I never apply for such jobs though

Well I use Honeygain and I earn around 40 cents per day as of today. I do like around 4 dollars per month and 12 dollars per month. It doesnt seem much but in the long term its a good way to make money online.
are you sure that you earn this amount of money everyday with crypto,I dont really understand but when I was runing the program on my laptop its took me about 9 months before I can be able to earn upto $7 I dont know why its like that but you said you earn $0.40 per day.

I know about one website which is call picoworkers the website is a great plartform which anybody can earn from but you will need to spend some time working on the website.

Dont be suprise you can even earn upto $1 daily with that website so do well to have a glance on it

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back