How to design a mock-up logo

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have bee seeing different mock up logo on different platforms this days. So I really want to know if this mock up logo can be designed with just a mobile app or I need to have a software on the system to do that.

I have bee seeing different mock up logo on different platforms this days. So I really want to know if this mock up logo can be designed with just a mobile app or I need to have a software on the system to do that.

I hope this tutorial for photoshop helps you :)

I always follow a process outlined in the Andrew C's blog post on how he does the mockup of website and the logo. And for that process it is pretty simple and also it takes into account of the design and overall UX feel as well. I'd say that mock up ,logo like that are pretty fun to work with as well. You should use such workflows for making the logo.

There are lots of websites with numerous templates that will allow you to be able to create perfect mock up logos, videos, mockup flyers, business cards and social media images. Examples are www.placeit.net
colorlib.com

If you still not satisfied with those videos pictured above for learning about mockup logo. You can visit http://CANVA.com for more learning experience about logo and other graphics designs.

Not a deal at all. There are a lot of tutorial videos to that . Then you could go ahead to practice using your adobe n your smartphone.

I don't think it can be possible with mobile phone. More so mockup doesn't have a software it just a PSD file you can manipulate with your design to achieve the same prototype of the mock up. It can be found online free download the like of logo mockup, business card mockup flyers etc. Corel draw is never suitable for mockup only Photoshop can be use to achieve it. You can go online to placeit.com to make a mockup of your choice.

What Is A Logo Mockup? A logo mockup is a template you can use to present your logo designs in a more realistic and creative way. Logo mockups come in all kinds of designs and with different background environments and layouts such as business cards, wood surfaces, signage, and more.

A logo mockup is a template you can use to present your logo designs in a more realistic and creative way. Logo mockups come in all kinds of designs and with different background environments and layouts such as business cards, wood surfaces, signage, and more.
The Easy Way to Create Product Mockups in Photoshop
  1. Download your background stock image and open it in Adobe Photoshop. ...
  2. Step Two: Draw your shape. ...
  3. Step Three: Convert your shape to a Smart Object. ...
  4. Step Four: Adjust the perspective. ...
  5. Step Five: Drop in your image. ...
  6. Step Six: Voila!

I don't think so it is possible to make a mock up logo on mobile. You definitely need a system with software. But we have multiple softwares to make logos, but coral drawl and adobe illustrator are Commen now a days. You need to be aware of software first then you can create a mock-up logo otherwise it would be a dream.

A logo mockup is a template you can use to present your logo designs in a more realistic and creative way. Logo mockups come in all kinds of designs and with different background environments and layouts such as business cards, wood surfaces, signage, and more

Mock up logos help you to add more creative vibes to your designs. I think most of today's designing software come with different designs layout that can help you achieve what you want. You can also check YouTube for how to be creative with your mock up.

I think, we can not create or make mock up logo on mobile in good quality. But there should be better system and softwares to make logos in 3D quality. At YouTube you can watch the video by them you will learn better. I think Mockingbird, Mockup Builder ,invision, proto i.o.etc.

Logo mockups are fairly easy to design if you have the requisite skills, first the 2d logo could be done with any design app then Photoshop, gimp or photopea could be used to convert the 2d design to a mock-up

From what I have seen there are many online platforms where you can actually go and design a logo to your choosing. There are applications that you can get on your phone if you would like to do so on the go more as you are moving around, and you are not in front of your laptop. In my opinion front designing logos, the best thing is to be able to draw it free hand because then you know exactly what you want and you are not limiting yourself to the options that are available on the application that you were using. Once you have done this you can then find an application that meets your needs.

You can watch video tutorial on you tube for making mock up logo. The get learn very well and in a easy way to design mock up logo. You can use corel draw or adobe photo shop for developmening your mock up logo as these are best one.

Mock-up logos are not that difficult to design. It's learnable and achievable if you can be dedicated in it. You can create a design logo with software apps like canvas and photoshop. Check YouTube or more tutorial on how to go about designing the logo.

I have den people boast about how they have designed logos on PicsArt but I do not really think its worth it and as such I advice you use Photoshop or better still illustrator.

A simple google search can help you clear the air on this one or you just go to YouTube and type the subject and you'll get an array of videos that'll explain better for you

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back