How to Deal with Trading Losses

GoldenLady

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
It will happen, losses happen to all traders especially with the high volatility of cryptocurrency.

How will you deal with loss? Trade again or give up? What are the lessons you have learnt by loosing trades?

I usually take a day off, completely rid of charts and calculations. This helps me focus and avoid revenge trading.

It will happen, losses happen to all traders especially with the high volatility of cryptocurrency.

How will you deal with loss? Trade again or give up? What are the lessons you have learnt by loosing trades?

I usually take a day off, completely rid of charts and calculations. This helps me focus and avoid revenge trading.
This time I'm still waiting for my trading training schedule. It's a risk, a gamble. Hoping I could learn valuable information during training. Just have a nice trade next time. It might not be your time now to shine in trading.

I don't exactly understand what you mean by trading loss?
This is a cryptocurrency discussion, if you purchased Bitcoin, then 1BTC =1BTC, if you purchased Ethereum, then 1ETH =1ETH,
What losses you mean?

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!