What's new

How To Deal With Low Pay Rates Offered By The Money Making Websites?

It will be extremely useful to learn digital skills because the whole world is becoming digitalised and it is becoming a global village where you would need to gain experience on digital skills.
Since the world is becoming digitalised, the best thing to do is also to be digitalised and come online to make some money so that you will not be left behind. It is better that way

Since the world is becoming digitalised, the best thing to do is also to be digitalised and come online to make some money so that you will not be left behind. It is better that way
There are myriad of digital skills to learn . You can browse the internet and check for some skills that will be very relevant to learn . Presently, I am learning digital marketing more to augment my skills.

You can gain experience on digitalization when you continue to learn digital skills and there are tons of digital skills that you can learn in order to stay afloat and remain relevant on most of the online platform.

It is a choice that people need to make. It is either they continue working on the website or they look for something better for them. When it comes to working online nobody forces anyone to do a job.

Well, actually, I was talking about old websites that have not increased the pay rates. Some examples are that of paid to click websites that do not pay that much at all.

Well, actually, I was talking about old websites that have not increased the pay rates. Some examples are that of paid to click websites that do not pay that much at all.
I do not think I'm ever going to be attracted to pay to click website because it is a barge pole I wouldn't want to touch and it is a waste of time for those who are still exploring it.

Paid to click website are categorised as the lowest-paying platform that you can come across on the internet and if you want to work on such platforms, you should get ready for the low pay.

This is very important, you have to carefully select the platform you would work with, as this is one of the ways to make something tangible from the internet, as you might end up moving in circles with the wrong platform.
this is why it is very important and necessary to test run any kind of platform you want to venture into. If it is suitable for you then you can continue with the platform. That actually how it works online space.
That's very true. Most of those kinds of websites usually do not increase their pay, that is why experienced people online do not bother working on such kind of platforms.

Last edited:
this is why it is very important and necessary to test run any kind of platform you want to venture into. If it is suitable for you then you can continue with the platform. That actually how it works online space.

That's very true. Most of those kinds of websites usually do not increase their pay, that is why experienced people online do not bother working on such kind of platforms.
The only time when you will see people work on website that pay low amount of money is when they do not have a choice. As soon as they find other platforms that pay very well, they will leave the platform they work on.

I don't think there is anything you can do much in such a situation, you either choose to continue working or add other sites to increase your earnings a little bit.
You are right, members can not do anything about it because there is a high competition, if you don't want it then someone else will do it, I think as a beginner it is better to accept low payments because it will help you gain experience.

The only time when you will see people work on website that pay low amount of money is when they do not have a choice. As soon as they find other platforms that pay very well, they will leave the platform they work on.
This is simply the truth. when people do not have a choice they always work on websites that pays little amount of money. But when they find something better they will move on.

Well I think as just been a worker on a particular site, has nothing or any rules to makes in such a way that will affect the payment mode of the site, the site are meant for you to only earned and if you are not okay with their policies, you can quit.

The sad truth is that a lot of sites that offer money to do something, tend to pay at a slower rate and at a lesser rate. When I started online, I started with surveys, and those never made me a good living. It's more so meant as a side thing you do for extra cash, but even so, I don't think I'd ever waste my time with surveys again. It's just not for me. But if you find success for it, more power to you.

But yeah, most sites you start on, will probably pay you less until you get something going.

Sometimes we don't have options, we just work with what is available even if we will be paid peanuts, one thing I want you to understand is there no easy way of earning money, you need to work your ass off.

Currently, I am augmenting my knowledge on digital marketing so that I can also learn more . The bottom line is that people who have learnt some digital skills should continue to upgrade themselves by learning more.
I keep learning new skills on a daily basis, because I know the more skills I learn the more I can increase my earning opportunities and also it can give me a clear career path.

I keep learning new skills on a daily basis, because I know the more skills I learn the more I can increase my earning opportunities and also it can give me a clear career path.
That's a good idea, if you are putting yourself into this kinds of things you'll not regret it, learning different skills set will always have pace on inflation.

There are many people who have to work daily. They make money online. However, it might be possible that they might not be getting compensated well. So if you are a person who get paid a low amount of money what should you do?
If you are new in the field of online earning, then it is better for you to work on all those websites which get less earning rate but this will give you experience of working and after that you can work on any website.I would tell you that if you join more than one website, then you can do a lot of earning.

Unfortunately, there are many sites that do not pay a good sum of money. However, they also need to make sure that they sustain themselves and this is why it is understandable why they pay low rates. Some sites such as faucet sites pay low.

Sometimes we don't have options, we just work with what is available even if we will be paid peanuts, one thing I want you to understand is there no easy way of earning money, you need to work your ass off.
Making money online is not a get-rich-quick scheme. A lot of people started from low-paying websites and as time goes on they were able to venture into more profitable things. As time goes on, they were able to upgrade their skills and venturing into high paying ventures online is important.

Making money online is not a get-rich-quick scheme. A lot of people started from low-paying websites and as time goes on they were able to venture into more profitable things. As time goes on, they were able to upgrade their skills and venturing into high paying ventures online is important.
Yeah, but it seems like a lot of people don't get it, a lot of people come online with the mindset of getting rich quick but they ended up getting disappointed.

Yeah, but it seems like a lot of people don't get it, a lot of people come online with the mindset of getting rich quick but they ended up getting disappointed.
anybody who comes in the online space with the mindset of making money quickly will be scammed multiple times. I think people need to get rid of search mine said if they really want to succeed in the internet space.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back