How to correct HTP Error 429

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is what I am getting when I am trying to login to forum coin dot com since 1 pm my time and not sure how to correct it and not aware of any way to contact the admins of forum coin for that.

Are you aware if how to correct HTP Error 429?

LOL that's so technical and I am not sure if I will be able to do that
@Fergal has to do these steps since you are talking about ForumCoin and you are just a normal visitor then trying to visit the forum later.
It is approximativelly 25 minutes administration panel work.

@Fergal has to do these steps since you are talking about ForumCoin and you are just a normal visitor then trying to visit the forum later.
It is approximativelly 25 minutes administration panel work.
Please contact fergal and cyber freak both for me as I am unable to access the forum for 3 days now and it feels bad

I never encountered this error online. Hope your problem will be solved now after it's already been discussed on the website

@saoussen5765 Are you also facing this problem? I still see issue on the website and now at least 3-4 users have posted about it.
The screenshot is not photoshopped or edited with paint I am not able to post to the forum also. I donate 1 FC to Fergal with message of issue.

I believe I have traced down the cause of the issue and I have put some mitigations in place which should stop this problem happening again in future. Please let me know if you continue to encounter the issue. If in future anyone has issues accessing the site, please email me at cyberfreak at forumcoin.com and I will look into the issue. I am now part of this forum and on Bizdustry aswell where users can also contact us aswell.

I believe I have traced down the cause of the issue and I have put some mitigations in place which should stop this problem happening again in future. Please let me know if you continue to encounter the issue. If in future anyone has issues accessing the site, please email me at cyberfreak at forumcoin.com and I will look into the issue. I am now part of this forum and on Bizdustry aswell where users can also contact us aswell.
Glad you got it taken care of, @CyberFreak !

Thankfully I can log in today and post comments too, It took longer but glad it's sorted out now, and hope to not experience it again

The screenshot is not photoshopped or edited with paint I am not able to post to the forum also. I donate 1 FC to Fergal with message of issue.
I was just asking friend. I hope you are able to post on the website now as everyone else is posting now.

Everyone is able to post now and thankfully there is no problem now and Cyber must have corrected this in a way that we won't be facing any problem in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back