What's new

How to Choose Leverage for Novice Traders?

Leverage is loan funds from a broker for traders to make trades. Usually brokers provide leverage from 1: 100, 1: 200, 1: 1000, up to 1: infinity. The leverage we choose will be related to the amount of margin the broker will lock when opening the trade. So what do you think?
It is always advised that we use smaller leverage to minimise the possibility of being liquidated. But what if I may ask , is there any difference between leverage and lot size ?

If you are a novice trader choosing leverage will be somehow difficult but first if you have any one who has been into the business before you then you can seek his concierge on how to choose a leverage

Leverage can chose by any individual but sincerely and frankly speaking I think that you need to seek the advice of any person that has been trading on leverage for brokers.
1:100 is okay for beginer higher leverage will just make you trade with tention

I don't want to use a broker that offer's anything less than 1:500, I like to use 1 is to 500 in my trading or even more but not to exceed 1:1000, that's the maximum I can use.

I don't want to use a broker that offer's anything less than 1:500, I like to use 1 is to 500 in my trading or even more but not to exceed 1:1000, that's the maximum I can use.
Yeah, I as well do not like to overleverage.
There are brokers that offers unlimited leverage and that could be a tool to rub beginners of their capital .
It is always advisable not to use a leverage above 1:500

Yeah, I as well do not like to overleverage.
There are brokers that offers unlimited leverage and that could be a tool to rub beginners of their capital .
It is always advisable not to use a leverage above 1:500
I like to use leverage that's more than that, but my maximum is 1:1000, this will give me a good opportunity to enter as many positions as I want.

For someone like me I think that leverage is very good and if you are a newbie have leverage and want to trade chose between 1:100 or 1:200 dont go for higher leverage you are going to risk your trading margine

That's exactly what I use, I don't like a brokers with low leverage because you cannot earn money if you are given a small leverage, we have a lots of brokers that gives you a good leverage.

That's exactly what I use, I don't like a brokers with low leverage because you cannot earn money if you are given a small leverage, we have a lots of brokers that gives you a good leverage.
There's no way you can earn money with small leverage, just imagine trading with a leverage as low as 1:50 that's doesn't really makes any sense to me, because you'll only waste your time.

There's no way you can earn money with small leverage, just imagine trading with a leverage as low as 1:50 that's doesn't really makes any sense to me, because you'll only waste your time.
That's not a good idea, if you have that kind of leverage the only thing I'll advise you to do is swing trading, you have to be careful this kinds of leverage are not good to use.

That's not a good idea, if you have that kind of leverage the only thing I'll advise you to do is swing trading, you have to be careful this kinds of leverage are not good to use.
Having a low leverage is not a good idea, you cannot even earn a good amount of money with that kind of leverage, that's why I don't like brokers that gives a low leverage.

Having a low leverage is not a good idea, you cannot even earn a good amount of money with that kind of leverage, that's why I don't like brokers that gives a low leverage.
That's exactly the point, that's why I don't want to make use of any broker that has a low leverage,if you are using a low leverage you cannot get the best results you want.

I still beleive that the leverage of 1:100 is very much good for newbie so I think that when you start trading if you dont know how to use the leverage you can chose to ask someone who has been into the business for sometime now before you so I think leverage need enlightenment and how to use it

That's exactly the point, that's why I don't want to make use of any broker that has a low leverage,if you are using a low leverage you cannot get the best results you want.
If you are using a broker with a low leverage you won't be comfortable trading, I know of a good broker that gives a good amount of leverage to trade with.

If you are using a broker with a low leverage you won't be comfortable trading, I know of a good broker that gives a good amount of leverage to trade with.
Yes, there are some brokers that even give me a unlimited leverage, those kinds of brokers are good, but I don't think it's a good idea to be trading with a huge amount of leverage.

Yes, there are some brokers that even give me a unlimited leverage, those kinds of brokers are good, but I don't think it's a good idea to be trading with a huge amount of leverage.
If you are trading with unlimited leverage you might blow your trading accounts, not only that you'll not be managing risk which very bad, trading with unlimited leverage is not a good idea.

If you are trading with unlimited leverage you might blow your trading accounts, not only that you'll not be managing risk which very bad, trading with unlimited leverage is not a good idea.
A good leverage is not a bad thing in trading, but if you are over leveraging you might lose your investment, you are not expected to have a unlimited leverage that's very risky.

A good leverage is not a bad thing in trading, but if you are over leveraging you might lose your investment, you are not expected to have a unlimited leverage that's very risky.
If you are good at over leveraging you'll lose a lot of money in the process, I'll advise you to use the normal leverage for trading,you definitely enjoy using it.

If you are good at over leveraging you'll lose a lot of money in the process, I'll advise you to use the normal leverage for trading,you definitely enjoy using it.
That's absolutely true, if you don't have good experience on what you are doing in this market you'll definitely be losing money, you are expected to know what you are doing first.

That's absolutely true, if you don't have good experience on what you are doing in this market you'll definitely be losing money, you are expected to know what you are doing first.
That's true, if you take your time and learn you can actually earn a considerable amount of money online, but if you don't have experience you lose a lot of things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back