What's new

How to check if the domain does not ban AdSense?

John_jony

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I bought a new domain 5 to 6 months ago but forgot to check its history before buying, a few days ago I noticed that it was an expired domain used in 2012. Now I want to know, "How can I check if it is using? Was AdSense or AdSense banned?" How can I test it, because I want to add it to my AdSense account and I do not want any harm to my AdSense account. I would really appreciate your help.

If you purchase a domain name that was banned by Adsense means it is banned at Google Adwords means you try to buy cheap advertising at Google Adwords and if the domain was rejected means it is banned from Google Adsense.

Google Sandbox can help you in this regard. Just visit the website, enter the domain name or website url that you want to verify, pick a country, and click on preview ads. If you see advertisements then the site is not banned by Google and can display Adsense ads after all. If you do not see ads, it is likely that Google has banned the site from the Adsense program.

I bought a new domain 5 to 6 months ago but forgot to check its history before buying, a few days ago I noticed that it was an expired domain used in 2012. Now I want to know, "How can I check if it is using? Was AdSense or AdSense banned?" How can I test it, because I want to add it to my AdSense account and I do not want any harm to my AdSense account. I would really appreciate your help.
Is there no way that you can perhaps just send them and email and ask them directly about the domain that you have purchased, because if you ask them then perhaps they may be able to give you a more in depth answer if there is a ban and perhaps a consideration for the ban to be lifted as well.

I think the best way to go about this is to actually try to apply for adsense and if it is being rejected then they are going to tell you if it has been banned completely from it or not.

Someone has rightly suggested google sandbox for you. It's a good software that can be used to digged up the past history of a domain. Another way, is to park the domain at bodis. If the parking was done is well, type the name of the blog in google and search. If the after successful searching of the service, I will with to leave me

You could also attempt to reach out to google adsense to see if you can get the ban lifted. Especially if it was a previous owner that did it, they might be able to overturn the ban. But that's a guess. I never been in the situation myself.

Now a days you can easily check it as their are some tools available to check it and you can check it and if is banned than you can always ask Google to reconsider about banned website.

This is one of the most important things that people don't usually check whenever they are buying a domain name that is absolutely important especially if you want to use it for business.

I think that it should tell you before you buy it. If it is just a domain that has been sitting for awhile or one that has never been used, it should be fine. These bans don't last forever.

If you are buying a domain name blocked by Adsense means it is blocked by Google Adwords means you are trying to buy cheap ads on Google Adwords and if your domain is rejected , means it is blocked by Google. Adsense blocked.

i do not know how it is done but i would recommend you go over to youtube and check, you would definitely find the information you are looking for there, and also give you more enlightenment.

Like someone have stated; the best way in which you can check if a domain has been banned from adsense is for you to visit Google sandbox and check the review information about the domain.

The best course of action, in my opinion, is to actually apply for Adsense; if it is rejected, they will let you know whether or not it has been completely banned from it.

I think most domain this days tends to ban ads, it still baffles me the more anytime I see instance like this, most domain don't like ads, I wonder why. What do you think might be there reason.

You can check whether the site is running adsense ads or not. However, there is no way you can check if the domain is banned by Adsense or not. Actually, adsense is approved for the website content, not for the domain (you need your own domain though). Anyone can correct me if I am wrong.

Do to the fact that I have sold my one and only domain, we all know that some domain don't accept AdSense. It's always important to check that before buying any domain. There are tools out there for that.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back