What's new

How to Buy Bitcoin When Prices Skyrocket

Thank you for the good information you have given when to buy bitcoin when the price is low, is really a good one so that the investors will make something from it.

Except you are planning to hold for a long time it's is not advisable to buy bitcoin when the price skyrockets just wait till it dips then buy.
In my own opinion too, if you are not planning to sell early , its not adviseable to buy any coin when the price skyrocked, I am normally planning to hold for a very long time and that's why i can buy anytime.

This is true if you are invested in the right coins. There are many that think that crypto is a sure profit tool, however this is not the case because the risk of loss is very high.
One thing I tell people is that it is only when you sell that you loose or gain, most investors don't have time and sell in a hurry but even if your money drops in value, you make more after the drop
Post automatically merged:

In my own opinion too, if you are not planning to sell early , its not adviseable to buy any coin when the price skyrocked, I am normally planning to hold for a very long time and that's why i can buy anytime.
That is like the best plan, buy the dips and see the money you make when it rises, I am waiting for solana to dip more so I can buy.

Last edited:
One thing I tell people is that it is only when you sell that you loose or gain, most investors don't have time and sell in a hurry but even if your money drops in value, you make more after the drop
That is a good point, and as long as you are holding your coins you have technically not made a loss just yet. However i think that many people have the mindset of trying to cut their losses and that is why they tend to sell.

That is a good point, and as long as you are holding your coins you have technically not made a loss just yet. However i think that many people have the mindset of trying to cut their losses and that is why they tend to sell.
That's is like a general phenomena amongst people which I don't quite get yet, they want to make money fast and money grows gradually

There is websites that allows investing with a coin and cashout with other like buy hash power with litecoin and cashout earning of mining with bitcoin this is another method to buy but a little risky.
Really? Apart from how risky those sites are, how legit are they? Most mining sites are out there to scam and even those trusted once upon a time have all gone scam now.

Really? Apart from how risky those sites are, how legit are they? Most mining sites are out there to scam and even those trusted once upon a time have all gone scam now.
Most of the sites like we just insinuated are pure scam and that's why we need to be careful before buying crypto currency from any sites. And also we have small amount of legit mining site.

I'll still be forever happy and appreciate @Alexander always for creating this platform. I've learnt so much about cryptocurrency here and my interest has been so aroused.
I think that the best methods to buy bitcoin that you've highlighted is that DCA method. That one is a little bit technical but I feel that way we'll steadily reach our aim

For me am not an expert and I might actually buy it on a wrong spot, so the best thing I do is to enquire from experts before buying.

The best time to get Bitcoin for me is when the price is falling.
When the market is bearish, and traders are selling off the holdings.
I think that is the best time to take some chances

I don't think it is feasible to buy bitcoin with the prices on the high-value it is better to wait for the price to come down but if you can afford it then you could still make a choice.

Even I used to think that buying Bitcoin when the price rises is the best time to buy bitcoin, but this is not true. The best time to buy Bitcoin is when the value fluctuates because this increases your chances of making profits by selling the coin when the price rises. Bitcoin is expected to reach $100,000 in the year 2022.

I think buying during the dip is the best approach. They normally advocate yo the public when there is a dip and it is the best time to buy. If you had bought during BTC's dip, you will be in profits now

The Price of Bitcoin has risen beyond the $60k price mark. It came down below a few days ago but it has rallied back up. Buying during the dip for me is the best thing to do.
Thank you for sharing the tips.

The Price of Bitcoin has risen beyond the $60k price mark. It came down below a few days ago but it has rallied back up. Buying during the dip for me is the best thing to do.
Thank you for sharing the tips.
Absolutely because even the people that were able to buy bitcoin when it's slightly dropped to $58,000 recently would have make significant gain because it as higher $63000 today.

I think the best option and node to take is to buy the dip , now it's about $48k , anyone who invest at the dip now could still make huge amount of profit from the market on the long run

The greatest strategy to buy Bitcoin right now, in my opinion, is to buy the drop. According to analysts, most of the coins that are now rising will soon encounter some corrections and fall back, and this is the optimum opportunity to provide support to the currency before it begins another bullish run. Litecoin and Bitcoin cash are two more coins you may purchase.

I think the best way to buy Bitcoin now is to buy the dip. According to analyst, most of the coin going up at the moment will soon find some corrections point and drop back and that's the best time to give the coin a support before it start another bullish run. Other coin you can also buy include litecoin and Bitcoin cash.

Currently the Bitcoin price has hit above $ 40k, and many people want to become new Bitcoin investors, but they don't know when is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because many experts predict that the Bitcoin price will continue to be bullish at least until the end of 2021.
Many people are looking for a method or way to buy Bitcoin, for you or anyone who wants to buy Bitcoin when the price skyrocketed, here are some of the ways that I consider the most appropriate at this time include:
1. Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA)
This DCA method is the most successful way again, because it is very easy and does not require technical analysis and indicators, this method investors only need to buy Bitcoin periodically (for example every $ 30) for a certain period of time,
2. Buy Limit Order
This method is a pending Buy order below the current price, there are several exchanges or platforms that provide a Buy Limit Order feature,
the weakness of this method often takes time, we are also not sure that we will get Bitcoin according to the price we want.
3. Buying the Dip
Buying the Dip is one way to buy Bitcoin when the price is corrected. It sounds very easy, but we have to analyze technical and fundamentals, so investors or buyers must understand several aspects such as price movements, charts.
4. Combination of DCA and Buying the Dip
This combination or combination method is often used by whales and institutions to buy Bitcoin in large quantities (but not all the funds provided to buy Bitcoin at once) and there is nothing wrong with you also practicing this method.

If you are going to buy Bitcoin which method will you choose, or you have your own method.
Thank you so much for the knowledge.
I have not invested in bitcoin yet, so I am not still sure of how things work there.
I know that a lot of people prefer buying the dip, despite having to study the technicals and fundamentals.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back