How to Buy Bitcoin When Prices Skyrocket

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently the Bitcoin price has hit above $ 40k, and many people want to become new Bitcoin investors, but they don't know when is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because many experts predict that the Bitcoin price will continue to be bullish at least until the end of 2021.
Many people are looking for a method or way to buy Bitcoin, for you or anyone who wants to buy Bitcoin when the price skyrocketed, here are some of the ways that I consider the most appropriate at this time include:
1. Dollar Cost Averaging (DCA)
This DCA method is the most successful way again, because it is very easy and does not require technical analysis and indicators, this method investors only need to buy Bitcoin periodically (for example every $ 30) for a certain period of time,
2. Buy Limit Order
This method is a pending Buy order below the current price, there are several exchanges or platforms that provide a Buy Limit Order feature,
the weakness of this method often takes time, we are also not sure that we will get Bitcoin according to the price we want.
3. Buying the Dip
Buying the Dip is one way to buy Bitcoin when the price is corrected. It sounds very easy, but we have to analyze technical and fundamentals, so investors or buyers must understand several aspects such as price movements, charts.
4. Combination of DCA and Buying the Dip
This combination or combination method is often used by whales and institutions to buy Bitcoin in large quantities (but not all the funds provided to buy Bitcoin at once) and there is nothing wrong with you also practicing this method.

If you are going to buy Bitcoin which method will you choose, or you have your own method.

I'm still a newbie in this business probably someone below might ans ur question. But my problem is how can i trade without being scam. Because the level of scammers out there is enough to spoilt the interest. Is there any electronic way of buying without being scammed.

I'm still a newbie in this business probably someone below might ans ur question. But my problem is how can i trade without being scam. Because the level of scammers out there is enough to spoilt the interest. Is there any electronic way of buying without being scammed.
I want to believe by trade you mean to buy cryptocurrency coins to keep and not flipping every seconds like the expert.

im assuming this since you said you are new in the business.You can buy any coin of your choice by either doing bank transfer or via card purchase once you register with any exchange like Binance.

Then use your fiat money once received into your account (withing seconds) to buy coins of your choice directly on the floor by pairing or peer to peer.
I'm also learning daily though .

The DCA has always been my option right from time, definitely the best because one needs to buy certain amount of btc at intervals. Using the buying order may require you to wait till the values decrease so that you can purchase but i see this as a waste of time.

I think the best way to buy Bitcoin now is to buy the dip. According to analyst, most of the coin going up at the moment will soon find some corrections point and drop back and that's the best time to give the coin a support before it start another bullish run. Other coin you can also buy include litecoin and Bitcoin cash.

Currently the Bitcoin price has hit above $ 40k, and many people want to become new Bitcoin investors, but they don't know when is the right time to buy Bitcoin, because many experts predict that the Bitcoin price will continue to be bullish at least until the end of 2021.
Many people are looking for a method or way to buy Bitcoin, for you or anyone who wants to buy Bitcoin when the price skyrocketed, here are some of the ways that I consider the most appropriate at this time include:
This DCA method is the most successful way again, because it is very easy and does not require technical analysis and indicators, this method investors only need to buy Bitcoin periodically (for example every $ 30) for a certain period of time,
2. Buy Limit Order
This method is a pending Buy order below the current price, there are several exchanges or platforms that provide a Buy Limit Order feature,
the weakness of this method often takes time, we are also not sure that we will get Bitcoin according to the price we want.
3. Buying the Dip
Buying the Dip is one way to buy Bitcoin when the price is corrected. It sounds very easy, but we have to analyze technical and fundamentals, so investors or buyers must understand several aspects such as price movements, charts.
This combination or combination method is often used by whales and institutions to buy Bitcoin in large quantities (but not all the funds provided to buy Bitcoin at once) and there is nothing wrong with you also practicing this method.

If you are going to buy Bitcoin which method will you choose, or you have your own method.
Buying bitcoin when the price skyrocket is not the best decision. I will like to consider buying when the price fall. Its very dangerous to buy any coin when it skyrocket because it may fall and its going to be a grave lost. I prefer waiting for the price to fall before buying, so that I can have much gain whenever it's price rises again.

Once 21 million bitcoin are in circulation, price depend on whether it is considered practical (readily usable in transactions), legal, and in demand, which is determined by the popularity of other cryptocurrencies.

Concerning how to buy bitcoin. I am also a newbie to this cryptocurrency world, I just heard about it and I grew interest to be an investor not minding it rating now because I believe it is still skyrocketing

2. Buy Limit Order
3. Buying the Dip

Your questions is actually very confusing. Do you mean buying bitcoin into bitcoin wallets or trading bitcoin in forex markets. If you mean the latter, than I would suggest going for long term trades with bitcoin it looks very promising. Short term trades are not really my thing.

Even if tips like this exist, but it's still a very hard thing to do, people usually save it than sell it because they have a hope that they will make better profit by keeping it, or if they aren't sure, they sell for a very high price

2. Buy Limit Order
3. Buying the Dip

It is a known fact that FOREX is unpredictable, the price of BTC can drop tomorrow so the best time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low, that way you have a higher probability of making profit.

Buying Bitcoin at this time will not be the best course of action as the price of Bitcoin is on the rise at the moment and it could come down at any time.You have to wait for the right time to buy Bitcoin when its price will come down.Because if you buy and trade now, you will not be able to make much profit

Your questions is actually very confusing. Do you mean buying bitcoin into bitcoin wallets or trading bitcoin in forex markets. If you mean the latter, than I would suggest going for long term trades with bitcoin it looks very promising. Short term trades are not really my thing.
Wow, of course you didn't read my thread as a whole, so you don't understand the contents of this thread, and you get confused. first you don't read many people want to become new Bitcoin investors, secondly no one trades crypto using the DCA method, of course as investors will save in a wallet as a long-term investment.

Thank for the information you share, I understand your point. As for me, I'm s new person that willing to invest on cryptocorrency but as I observed the all crypto I know that I'm not capable of buy Bitcoin right due to its cost, I want to invest on other crypto but I'm confusing on which one is affordably crypto that will grow faster.

Thank for the information you share, I understand your point. As for me, I'm s new person that willing to invest on cryptocorrency but as I observed the all crypto I know that I'm not capable of buy Bitcoin right due to its cost, I want to invest on other crypto but I'm confusing on which one is affordably crypto that will grow faster.
Many new investors are confused seeing the skyrocketing crypto price, but if you really want to invest you don't need to buy one Bitcoin (or another crypto), you can buy fractions for example $ 100, so far Bitcoin investing is still safe and the best investment compared to other cryptos. , the important thing is you have to monitor the fundamental factors at least the news of the big sale of Bitcoin which will cause the price to fall.

Those are excellent methods of buying bitcoin that you have analyzed in the post but I would rather buy the dip because the concept of that is easier for me to understand and to use while investing.

Buying the dip is what I look out for because for every rally we mostly get to see a little bit of retracement which I always look out for allbut you need to be sure it's a retracement and not a bearish movement, using support and resistance is worth it in this stage though. I'm still learning also so I hope to get more insight here.

2. Buy Limit Order
3. Buying the Dip

I would personally choose to buy the dip. There is always dips in a crypto price and it is at these times that when you buy the currency that you are able to sell it off as a profit after a little while because dip implies that it is jus temporary and that it will rise again. But overall when the price is very high as it is now the best thing to do in my opinion is just to try and wait and have patience for a better price level at which to buy bitcoin.

2. Buy Limit Order
3. Buying the Dip

Personally i make use of buying the dip, any time it goes below its market price i quickly buy a bag of bitcoins and hold onto it, when it sky rockets and makes an ATH i convert it to something more stable and when it dips further i push funds back to bitcoins.

Oh beautiful! Thanks for the advise, and the little knowledge passed across. But recently I read a thread about biance finance having issues. Hope its safe for me to buy from them or is better I wait till the issue is resolved if at all the claim is true.
2. Buy Limit Order
3. Buying the Dip

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back