How to Become Successful as an Online Writer

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Becoming a successful online writer is not easy, however, it is perfectly doable. Here's a four-step to become successful:
Step 1: Create a Blog
Having a blog establishes your presence as a writer. Use it as your portfolio and share it on your freelance profiles. A blog builds your authority as well as helps you to earn money.
Step 2: Freelancing Platforms
Freelancer platforms are your cash cow. Keep pushing your gigs or applying for jobs relentlessly.
Step 3: Join Get Paid to Write Sites
Join paid to post forums, article sites, etc. so that you not only spread your reach but also earn some money as a writer
Step 3: Publish eBooks
Ebooks boost your authority. They will make you an author.

When it comes to being able to become a successful writer online, if you can be able to create and manage a blog, it is going to give you your own project that will be paying you money what you have been able to monetize it and get a lot of traffic on the website. But if you cannot be able to create your own blog, it is going to be very easy for you to be selling your services on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork where it is possible for you to make a good amount of money.

Publishing ebooks have been established as one of the ways that top writers got to the level where they are in life today. All it took them was making a good and engaging ebook, finding the stretegy to market and then going ahead to market it. It was not always as smooth as said, but writers can try their luck with it and see how far they can go with doing it.

Publishing ebooks have been established as one of the ways that top writers got to the level where they are in life today. All it took them was making a good and engaging ebook, finding the stretegy to market and then going ahead to market it. It was not always as smooth as said, but writers can try their luck with it and see how far they can go with doing it.
A lot of writer's have been made millionaires from selling their published ebooks on Amazon KDP. It's one of the best places where you can sell your digital books online and make hundreds of thousands of dollars. All you need to do would be to publish a very good niche book and see it sell thousands of copies.

These are some really good points and will definitely help someone looking to get into online writing for sure.

I myself need to work more on my blog so that I have a better portfolio that will result in more taking me seriously. I have plans for what I want to write about on my blog, it's having the time between jobs I have now to write those for my blog.

This is absolutely the most perfect strategies and ways so far. Though there are others but this works swiftly for like 70% of people out there.

These are some really good points and will definitely help someone looking to get into online writing for sure.

I myself need to work more on my blog so that I have a better portfolio that will result in more taking me seriously. I have plans for what I want to write about on my blog, it's having the time between jobs I have now to write those for my blog.

Creating time for yourself to handle the jobs that you wish to do can be a difficult one as far as I am concerned. You are always caught in-between working on your project or trying to do that of others to make more money. Finding the balance is not easy, but possible.

The first things first, you need to be a good writer before even considering getting into writing for money. There is a lot of writing options afforded to you when you have the talent to write.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is the very first basis that someone who intends to become a professional writer needs to ace first. When you're a good writer, you need to check out how good your writing skills are. Take on writing jobs and see the kind of reviews that you're going to get before expanding your writing portfolio.

I have made money as a writer online as well as offline. Based on my experience, it is easier to make money as a writer in the virtual world compared to the real world. However, making a good income as an online is really difficult. I still publish articles offline and I get $20 per piece. However, it is difficult to get even $5 for the same piece if I was to sell the article online.

Even though I read Mass Communication and Journalism, I never for once tried to write for any Newspaper or Magazines. I would have been interested in working for Al Jazeera if I had the opportunity of being hired by them but that opportunity never came. It was only online that I had to write and make money from.

Becoming a successful online writer is not easy, however, it is perfectly doable. Here's a four-step to become successful:
Step 1: Create a Blog
Having a blog establishes your presence as a writer. Use it as your portfolio and share it on your freelance profiles. A blog builds your authority as well as helps you to earn money.
Step 2: Freelancing Platforms
Freelancer platforms are your cash cow. Keep pushing your gigs or applying for jobs relentlessly.
Step 3: Join Get Paid to Write Sites
Join paid to post forums, article sites, etc. so that you not only spread your reach but also earn some money as a writer
Step 3: Publish eBooks
Ebooks boost your authority. They will make you an author.

I've not created a blog but I've used Freelancing Platforms like Fiverr, Seoclerks, Upwork and Freelancer to sell my writing services gigs to my customers. I've been using paid to post websites which have paid me well. I've published few eBooks.

I've not created a blog but I've used Freelancing Platforms like Fiverr, Seoclerks, Upwork and Freelancer to sell my writing services gigs to my customers. I've been using paid to post websites which have paid me well. I've published few eBooks.
I have also used freelancing platforms and the problem with these platforms is you will have to depend on other people to earn money. It is not possible to have freelancing contracts always and sometimes you are left without any jobs. While it is not easy to earn through blogs, but if you manage to build traffic, it can be really profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back