What's new

How to be aware of scam projects while going for online Investments?

Scam project isn't something anyone would be interested on. Cos no one love the idea of being scammed after spending much time around. That's why research is better to fetch information that will aid our view on a particular site, of its worthy or not.

I have never heard about Binance staking. What does this mean? I have heard about cryptocurrency trading but I have never heard about Binance staking. Can you please explain what is it?
Binance has an earning program where it is possible to put your coins like USDT , USDC , some altcoins to flexible savings or locked savings , I invested in locked savings for the duration of 90 days. The interest rate is like 7% for stablecoins and it differs among altcoins. You can also stake btc there. https://www.binance.com/en/earn

Like I have always said on this platform, of we can control our greed then we can have an edge over scammers. Once the offer or the investment is too good to be true then it isn't.

When making transactions online, or engaging in online businesses, you have to be careful as there are so many scammers online. When a person keeps putting pressure on you to commit your money over a particular investment or asking you to disclose a code or number, them you have got to be really careful.
the best way to be aware of scam project while going for online investment is to read reviews of others about that project and also make good verification and investigation.

Binance has an earning program where it is possible to put your coins like USDT , USDC , some altcoins to flexible savings or locked savings , I invested in locked savings for the duration of 90 days. The interest rate is like 7% for stablecoins and it differs among altcoins. You can also stake btc there. https://www.binance.com/en/earn

I do not want to earn interest due to religious reasons. Anyways, thanks for your information though. I am really not sure how do they generate interest? Do they lend these cryptos to someone and charge interest in return? I think this is the way they earn interest, isn't it?

If you feel you are too impatient to check out the authenticity of any online investment platform you come across, then you should not invest more than you can bear to lose should things go wrong

If you want to invest online try investing through a legit platform. There are a lot of investment platforms that you can try. You can also invest in crypto currencies.

I do not want to earn interest due to religious reasons. Anyways, thanks for your information though. I am really not sure how do they generate interest? Do they lend these cryptos to someone and charge interest in return? I think this is the way they earn interest, isn't it?
I am not sure of that , maybe the same way how the banks generate the interest annually. But we can trust Binance , they are far better than the HYIPs or Ponzis.

One of the main characteristic of scam investment projects online is the giving of unrealistically high profits. When you see a site whose profits seem too good to be true, then it probably is a scam. Also, you should always check reviews in forums before investing.

Any website that demands one to pay before he can be able to earn huge rewards from the site needs to be evaluated because in most cases ,it ends up being scam projects.
This is also my opinion on any kind of online investment whereby they request for a deposit for someone can be able to make money. There is a 90% chance of that website being a scam.

One of the main characteristic of scam investment projects online is the giving of unrealistically high profits. When you see a site whose profits seem too good to be true, then it probably is a scam. Also, you should always check reviews in forums before investing.

Yes, unrealistically high profits are not possible unless the business owner is involved in some illegal trading or ponzi scheme. There are many such HYIPs that provide "profits" on hourly basis and these kind of HYIPs become a scam after only a few days.

This is also my opinion on any kind of online investment whereby they request for a deposit for someone can be able to make money. There is a 90% chance of that website being a scam.
That's just the fact. It is different when the website wants you to upgrade to VIP membership for unlimited earning than when they demand such for everyone before earning

Well, there are few things that you could look out for especially when it comes to online investment and the likes. When the offer is too good to be true also all these sites that offer free packages and still ask you to improve your credit card details and so on

Well, there are few things that you could look out for especially when it comes to online investment and the likes. When the offer is too good to be true also all these sites that offer free packages and still ask you to improve your credit card details and so on

Unfortunately, many people do fall for these scams. There are many HYIPS that pay people on "hourly basis" for their investment on sites. These HYIP sites hold your money and this is where the risk of getting scammed gets in action. Actually, you have to forget your money once you send money to HYIP sites and there are a few chances that you might get your money back.

Unfortunately, many people do fall for these scams. There are many HHYIPsthat pay people on "an hourly basis" for their investment in sites. These HYIP sites hold your money and this is where the risk of getting scammed gets in the action. you have to forget your money once you send money to HYIP sites and there are a few chances that you might get your money back.
HYIP sites scam people a lot, some of the offers that these sites put out there just make you wonder, how they make money or even generate enough to sustain the packages they offer their customers.

HYIP sites scam people a lot, some of the offers that these sites put out there just make you wonder, how they make money or even generate enough to sustain the packages they offer their customers.

The problem is that these HYIP sites will continue to run until or unless government or any authoritative organization takes any action. I really do not know why governments of many different countries are so obsessed with crypto but they do nothing to stop these HYIP ponzi schemes.

The problem is that these HYIP sites will continue to run until or unless the government or any authoritative organization takes any action. I do not know why governments of many different countries are so obsessed with crypto but they do nothing to stop these HYIP Ponzi schemes.
I agree I think it is high time someone called them to order, as well as make them pay for scamming people. Oh well! Nothing is being done, and they shall continue to operate.

I must say that at times it can be very difficult to point out that a particular website is scam or not. I am saying this because some of the site that scam people these days are well built with all the contact details you may need so that they will not be suspected of scam. Some of the points raised above can still be looked out for though. That is my take.

I must say that at times it can be very difficult to point out that a particular website is scam or not. I am saying this because some of the site that scam people these days are well built with all the contact details you may need so that they will not be suspected of scam. Some of the points raised above can still be looked out for though. That is my take.

There was a website that became a scam and it really seemed legit to me when I looked at it initially and spoke to the admin. I was quite surprized when I visited the website several months later and found that the website had become a scam. It was a paid to click site. So yes, we cannot really make sure which site will become a scam despite paying presently.

I totally about online investment because I have had personal experiences, the site offering the investment opportunities doesn't have a physical office or representative, they ask you to put your fate in a project that you haven't proven to be.

For me any online investment scheme that doesn't have an office close to you, is a no go area, look for investment opportunities in your neighborhood. We don't know who is real or not, online?
Yea I totally agree with you, there should be either a office near to you or an head office where you can complain if there’s any miss up and some people can even sue them if there’s a problem.Many of this online business will even input a fake address just to attract people

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back