How to Avoid FUD in the Bitcoin Market?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The term FUD will stick with novice traders in the Bitcoin market, because cryptocurrency has a very high volatility, which often affects the psychological condition of new traders.
So in the world of Bitcoin trading, we don't only need technical and fundamental analysis skills, but we must be aware of FUD. So how do you think you can avoid FUD in the Bitcoin market?

It's not easy to overcome FUD with cryptocurrency,. especially if someone has a low risk tolerance level.

I like to haveong term investment that I check on at intervals. It keeps me safe from panicking at every small turn in the market.

Also, it's good to do your own research and know the value of any coin you hold.

It's not easy to overcome FUD with cryptocurrency,. especially if someone has a low risk tolerance level.

I like to haveong term investment that I check on at intervals. It keeps me safe from panicking at every small turn in the market.

Also, it's good to do your own research and know the value of any coin you hold.
FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is indeed difficult to avoid, especially for those who have just entered the world of crypto trading, they are often afraid of price fluctuations, because not everyone has a high level of psycho-logical power, maybe the best way we can do is to practice a lot trading crypto.

I think everyone at the beginning have experienced such but as they gradually increase their knowledge of Cryptos and understand the trends and patterns, they begin to gain more confidence and know when to hodl for long or sell off without any panic setting in.

i don't there is a way andividual can avoid FUD in bitcoin. the best way ones has to do is to study the site carefully before investing or before working with them. most people are been scammed because the lack knowledge about bitcoin.

In my opinion, there is no way to avoid did in the Bitcoin market especially for new investors as they are not certain of what outcome they might get but over time you will see that it is really worth investing with crypto currency.

The term FUD will stick with novice traders in the Bitcoin market, because cryptocurrency has a very high volatility, which often affects the psychological condition of new traders.
So in the world of Bitcoin trading, we don't only need technical and fundamental analysis skills, but we must be aware of FUD. So how do you think you can avoid FUD in the Bitcoin market?
What exactly is FUD! What the meaning of FUD in Crypto currency. How does it affect the liquidity in Cryptos currency trading ! What's are the advantage and disadvantages. I would like to know because I'v never comes across this term before

What exactly is FUD! What the meaning of FUD in Crypto currency. How does it affect the liquidity in Cryptos currency trading ! What's are the advantage and disadvantages. I would like to know because I'v never comes across this term before
We recommend that you re-read my thread and my reply to other members, FUD does not affect liquidity in cryptocurrency trading, but on the profits and losses of individual trades, FUD has no profit and should even be suppressed or eliminated because it will disturb someone's emotions in crypto trading.

The market is so unstable for now. One minute you see it rising the next minute it is falling. I should have stayed away but then I was a bit irrational and didn't heed the advice from experts in the field. I may have to wait longer before I can reuse my money

Well I as a novice Bitcoin trader faced fear, uncertainty and doubt. These are like my everyday things that I deal with when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies. The worst part is that I am not a risk tolerant person in all honesty, I fears a lot but I am trying to overcome all these with time.

If you are the type that can manage risk in cryptocurrency trading you tend to make more Profit because there are some coins that you may not end the trading section that day due to market situation but you remain patient for the market to correct it self.

How to avoid fear,uncertainty, and doubt while trading forex, you like I said some days back you don't just jump into forex trading because others are in to it, make you have the Accurate knowledge before you can join the business, you can only overcome fear and doubt when you know what your doing in fx

I am telling you my brother. It is not easy at all. Especially if you have low risk tolerance level and your equity is small as well. Anyway this is my first time of hearing the word FUD even though I am not new to forex trading..

The market is so unstable for now. One minute you see it rising the next minute it is falling. I should have stayed away but then I was a bit irrational and didn't heed the advice from experts in the field. I may have to wait longer before I can reuse my money
Although the Bitcoin market is highly volatile that the price might fluctuate but it cannot be compared with the advantage because once the price rises you make profit.

Yeah this is true and i think fud could make us make only little profit from crypto trading i think , because a lot of people would be actually scared of trading a profitable coin to earn some profit i think , which isnt too good i think. So its best to overcome it

Although the Bitcoin market is highly volatile that the price might fluctuate but it cannot be compared with the advantage because once the price rises you make profit.
Yeah you are right. I am eagerly waiting for the rise. May take some time, I am no more scared now 😆
I am learning now. I also invested in other coins so far the ride hasn't been that bad. I still have tales to tell

Yeah you are right. I am eagerly waiting for the rise. May take some time, I am no more scared now 😆
I am learning now. I also invested in other coins so far the ride hasn't been that bad. I still have tales to tell
Good to have you on board. There is no need for fear in crypto currency especially Bitcoin as Bitcoin is already on the rise again so your investment would be yielding profit already.
Post automatically merged:

Good to have you on board. There is no need for fear in crypto currency especially Bitcoin as Bitcoin is already on the rise again so your investment would be yielding profit already.
I just checked and Bitcoin has risen to over 55k dollars now. This is another reason to show that Bitcoin is a good market to invest in for the general public. I love that we can experience this types of technology in our time.

Last edited:
I don't think one can do away with FUD especially if you are trading. It's human nature to be scared of his investment and those are normal traits. The thing that has to be suggested is ways on how to manage them to an acceptable level. No matter the kind of risk appetite am individual has there would always be instances where FUD is shown.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back