Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
The term FUD will stick with novice traders in the Bitcoin market, because cryptocurrency has a very high volatility, which often affects the psychological condition of new traders.
So in the world of Bitcoin trading, we don't only need technical and fundamental analysis skills, but we must be aware of FUD. So how do you think you can avoid FUD in the Bitcoin market?

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It's not easy to overcome FUD with cryptocurrency,. especially if someone has a low risk tolerance level.

I like to haveong term investment that I check on at intervals. It keeps me safe from panicking at every small turn in the market.

Also, it's good to do your own research and know the value of any coin you hold.

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It's not easy to overcome FUD with cryptocurrency,. especially if someone has a low risk tolerance level.

I like to haveong term investment that I check on at intervals. It keeps me safe from panicking at every small turn in the market.

Also, it's good to do your own research and know the value of any coin you hold.
FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is indeed difficult to avoid, especially for those who have just entered the world of crypto trading, they are often afraid of price fluctuations, because not everyone has a high level of psycho-logical power, maybe the best way we can do is to practice a lot trading crypto.

Niftyyem

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I think everyone at the beginning have experienced such but as they gradually increase their knowledge of Cryptos and understand the trends and patterns, they begin to gain more confidence and know when to hodl for long or sell off without any panic setting in.

Felixko

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
i don't there is a way andividual can avoid FUD in bitcoin. the best way ones has to do is to study the site carefully before investing or before working with them. most people are been scammed because the lack knowledge about bitcoin.

Eodine

Eodine
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
In my opinion, there is no way to avoid did in the Bitcoin market especially for new investors as they are not certain of what outcome they might get but over time you will see that it is really worth investing with crypto currency.

Top Bottom