Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
The term FUD will stick with novice traders in the Bitcoin market, because cryptocurrency has a very high volatility, which often affects the psychological condition of new traders.
So in the world of Bitcoin trading, we don't only need technical and fundamental analysis skills, but we must be aware of FUD. So how do you think you can avoid FUD in the Bitcoin market?

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It's not easy to overcome FUD with cryptocurrency,. especially if someone has a low risk tolerance level.

I like to haveong term investment that I check on at intervals. It keeps me safe from panicking at every small turn in the market.

Also, it's good to do your own research and know the value of any coin you hold.

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It's not easy to overcome FUD with cryptocurrency,. especially if someone has a low risk tolerance level.

I like to haveong term investment that I check on at intervals. It keeps me safe from panicking at every small turn in the market.

Also, it's good to do your own research and know the value of any coin you hold.
FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) is indeed difficult to avoid, especially for those who have just entered the world of crypto trading, they are often afraid of price fluctuations, because not everyone has a high level of psycho-logical power, maybe the best way we can do is to practice a lot trading crypto.

Niftyyem

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I think everyone at the beginning have experienced such but as they gradually increase their knowledge of Cryptos and understand the trends and patterns, they begin to gain more confidence and know when to hodl for long or sell off without any panic setting in.

Felixko

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
i don't there is a way andividual can avoid FUD in bitcoin. the best way ones has to do is to study the site carefully before investing or before working with them. most people are been scammed because the lack knowledge about bitcoin.

Eodine

Eodine
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
In my opinion, there is no way to avoid did in the Bitcoin market especially for new investors as they are not certain of what outcome they might get but over time you will see that it is really worth investing with crypto currency.

Dowenship

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
The term FUD will stick with novice traders in the Bitcoin market, because cryptocurrency has a very high volatility, which often affects the psychological condition of new traders.
So in the world of Bitcoin trading, we don't only need technical and fundamental analysis skills, but we must be aware of FUD. So how do you think you can avoid FUD in the Bitcoin market?
What exactly is FUD! What the meaning of FUD in Crypto currency. How does it affect the liquidity in Cryptos currency trading ! What's are the advantage and disadvantages. I would like to know because I'v never comes across this term before

Lyrrex

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
In my opinion, there is no way to avoid did in the Bitcoin market especially for new investors as they are not certain of what outcome they might get but over time you will see that it is really worth investing with crypto currency.

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
What exactly is FUD! What the meaning of FUD in Crypto currency. How does it affect the liquidity in Cryptos currency trading ! What's are the advantage and disadvantages. I would like to know because I'v never comes across this term before
We recommend that you re-read my thread and my reply to other members, FUD does not affect liquidity in cryptocurrency trading, but on the profits and losses of individual trades, FUD has no profit and should even be suppressed or eliminated because it will disturb someone's emotions in crypto trading.

Lyrrex

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes

unhappy triad

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
The market is so unstable for now. One minute you see it rising the next minute it is falling. I should have stayed away but then I was a bit irrational and didn't heed the advice from experts in the field. I may have to wait longer before I can reuse my money

Ralphjoe

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Well I as a novice Bitcoin trader faced fear, uncertainty and doubt. These are like my everyday things that I deal with when it comes to trading in cryptocurrencies. The worst part is that I am not a risk tolerant person in all honesty, I fears a lot but I am trying to overcome all these with time.

ahmedo24

Familiar Face
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
If you are the type that can manage risk in cryptocurrency trading you tend to make more Profit because there are some coins that you may not end the trading section that day due to market situation but you remain patient for the market to correct it self.

Mawome

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
How to avoid fear,uncertainty, and doubt while trading forex, you like I said some days back you don't just jump into forex trading because others are in to it, make you have the Accurate knowledge before you can join the business, you can only overcome fear and doubt when you know what your doing in fx

Ziki

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes

I am telling you my brother. It is not easy at all. Especially if you have low risk tolerance level and your equity is small as well. Anyway this is my first time of hearing the word FUD even though I am not new to forex trading..

728x90-3
Top Bottom