What's new

How to avoid fake pension company

This is quite tough because even the fake ones are sometimes legally registered with the appropriate quarters and one might easily confused the whole thing, in my country they even work with the government and at the end you will be confused. But all I will say is check their track records.

fake pension companies are usually new that appear out of nowhere and promise too high amounts that can't be logical, so go for older ones that worked with people previously to avoid any doubts

The best and the only way to avoid a fake pension company is I when you get enlightened about the companies that deals with pensions you can read them up on the internet.

The best and the only way to avoid a fake pension company is I when you get enlightened about the companies that deals with pensions you can read them up on the internet.
the best way to avoid fake pension company is to make good verification on pension company and also check online and internet stuff like we said in your comment with this will be able to know which is fake or legit.

Well, I think you should always do your due diligence on the company by asking around and making sure that they are registered with appropriate commissions in your country.

There are many fake companies that are trying to scam people of their hard earned money not only pension companies. To avoid such pension scammers, you must do a thorough business research on the company before you have any dealings with them.

Take your time to complete all of the necessary inspections, even if it means passing up a 'great price.' Be careful of promises of high profits that appear too good to be true, and don't feel rushed or forced into making a choice.

It is quit true that there are alot of scam companies out there, not just pension related companies. And the painful thing about these companies is the fact that some even look more legit than the real ones. Before you invest or join these companies, you should find out how long it has been existing. After this if it has been existing for years it means they already have lots of customers, take time on your own and find out these customers And ask them questions

you should try to always verify the certificates of every pension scheme management companies that come your way for any reason to interact with you concerning your pension

Sometimes it is even better to stick with government pension boards, even though some are not transparent, but it is better than falling for scammers.

Sometimes it is even better to stick with government pension boards, even though some are not transparent, but it is better than falling for scammers.
The best way to avoid fake pension is to register in popular pension scheme which you know all workers in your country to register with days you'll be able to avoid scammers.

Fake pension company scheme doesn't happen with the government pension scheme, only the private institutions can fake us when we didn't make proper researches and we register through them.

I don't think there is any fake pension in any company because you must work for it, because before you can start a work you know the kind of job you want to start.

I don't think there is any fake pension in any company because you must work for it, because before you can start a work you know the kind of job you want to start.
One way you can afford to pick pension company is you making verification before you apply for pension in any company know about the company and also know how it operates.

You must firstly check if they are registered with the government. If they are not, then it's an obvious sign that you are about to get ripped.

There are so many jobless people in the country that are jobless that all think of is how to scam people of their hard earned money.
There are many fraud company outside claiming what they are not, for example their are some con artist pretending they have a company and luring people to save their hard earn money with them and later run away with people's Money. Or some bad companies that use your money for their personal use their by delaying your own payment.
How can someone avoid all this fraudulent company's ?
This look some how strange to me!!!! I thought banks are the only institutions that handle pensions ooo, are there other institutions handling pension??

Every compaby is registered with the corporate affairs commission offices in my country. If what you're talking about is avoiding fake pension companies, then you must have done your own home work in verifying their status as a company from the corporate affairs commission office clos to you

There are so many jobless people in the country that are jobless that all think of is how to scam people of their hard earned money.
There are many fraud company outside claiming what they are not, for example their are some con artist pretending they have a company and luring people to save their hard earn money with them and later run away with people's Money. Or some bad companies that use your money for their personal use their by delaying your own payment.
How can someone avoid all this fraudulent company's ?
I have not yet experience being scammed in pension because I am not a retiree that receive monthly pension. If I will have pension later on I will not let it be scammed.

This is quite tough because even the fake ones are sometimes legally registered with the appropriate quarters and one might easily confused the whole thing, in my country they even work with the government and at the end you will be confused. But all I will say is check their track records.
Ouch, that is unfair to the public if the fake company is registered. But I have to agree because a company called Pharmally that is registered with the SEC here is being investigated. It was the importer of medical supplies worth 8 billion pesos that is suspected of corruption. The company's address is wrong and the officers are nowhere to be found.

Talk to local authorities get everything certified and traced and credible sources need to be outlined only by the concerning party of credible companies

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back