What's new

How the founder of OneCoin managed to scam investors?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
OneCoin was one of the biggest scam coins in the world. It was created by a scammer woman who scammed many investors. The main problem here was the fact that she managed to convince many investors in order to invest in her coin. She managed to gain the trust of many investors. Having said that, why she was not caught and what other factors made investors invest in here coin?

The issue of people being scammed in the crypto currency exchange is why so many countries are moving for the more regulations of the market. I believe this because assuming the market was being regulated as expected, the founder of Onecoin won't have been successful with such plan.

Ruja Ignatova is an expert cryptocurrency scammer. She planned out everything well and it's why she's managed to avoid being caught. The red flag was there to show the cryptocurrency shouldn't have been trusted because it was marketed and sold through a multi level marketing scheme to gain traction all over the world.

This is actually the reason why I don't invest in coins that I don't trust very well. I knew about OneCoin when it was promoted all over the internet but something held me back from investing in the coin. I was saved by my gut. It's like how I ended up losing so much on SHIB.

When OneCoin was launched, Bitcoin was gaining momentum. After reaching $1300, Bitcoin was trading around $400. Ruja took this opportunity to explain to people that OneCoin would be better than Bitcoin, as it would be strong against market volatility. It was nothing but a Ponzi scheme.

When OneCoin was launched, Bitcoin was gaining momentum. After reaching $1300, Bitcoin was trading around $400. Ruja took this opportunity to explain to people that OneCoin would be better than Bitcoin, as it would be strong against market volatility. It was nothing but a Ponzi scheme.

Seriously, it's one the biggest cryptocurrency Ponzi scheme ever sold to investors. I would say that investors were desperate to cash in on Bitcoin, so they felt OneCoin was the next big thing as Ruja sold it. Even with it being a Pyramid scheme, no one took notice of it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back