What's new

How successful is use of Airdrop for coin listing ?

As you have rightly stated, airdrops helps to get the coins to the audience through referring and I think that it wouldn't really harm the project if those airdrops don't worth so much. $5-$10 wouldn't make people dump it.

Different blockchain to which cryptocurrencies are being built actually have their own different rules and as such making a concise AirDrop can actually improve your chances of being listed.

I am not sure if the newly created crypto currencies re also using Airdrops for free distribution of tokens and build early adopters, but a couple of years ago, Airdrops was considered the best marketing strategies to build interest in crypto currencies.

Airdrop is using known for ICO promotions. On order to gain the attention of people and spread the coin it needs to undergo airdrop system.

It's still a nice strategy you can't take it away but many countries owners take it for granted,what I mean is they don't really deliver after carrying out tasks

I do not believe Airdrop perform have actually any type of significant impact on coin noting on any type of crypto money trade system. Somewhat the problem of Airdrop have actually also been actually controlled to the degree that some are actually currently utilizing it for fraud

Airdrops is a market strategy for exchanges to attract more users and customer to the company.
So each time they list a new coin they give airdrops which would see a great number of people contest and buy the coins so they could win more airdrop

Airdrop as i know can't be use for coin listing because so many who involves in this just want to get the hair drop token and convert it to flat currency and move on with their normal life

Airdrops generally helps to create awareness for the token or crypto so it is quite important. but one ought to be careful as a high value airdrops means more dumping. Most air droppers don't hold. they just wait for liting and off they move to a new project. real investors are more important, airdrop is just for attention.

Last edited:
I want to really thank you for taking your time to put up such a long and educating post above. Personally, I did not know how this worked until now that I reading about it here and I have really learnt a lot from it. I will always say that there are so much to learn in this forum while making some bucks. Thanks for sharing.

I think airdrops is still one of the best ways to get your coin out there, j understand the sentiment that people tend to dump the coin after, but if a coin shows potential, not a lot of people will want to drop it.

One of the factors that gives a new project strong ground is the number of wallet holdl the coin . This has made many cryptocurrency projects to use Airdrop as a way of marketing and increasing the number of their holdlers .

This method have it's pros and cons . The advantage is that the product will be made available to wider audience because the Airdrop criteria will require you to share to other people . They will also be able to attract real investors who will believe in the project.

The disadvantage is that people who got the Airdrop tends to dump the token upon listing in an exchange and this affects the coin negatively. Most coin that passed through this situation didn't rise back easily because other investors will want to cut their loss and dump their tokens as well .

In your opinion , what do you think about using Airdrop for coin listing ?

I honestly don't trust any airdrop anymore, especially those who advertise bots on the telegram because I took the time to waste with some ... which have become a scam over time.

Trust me I have never seen any crypto project become very big that tried to build early adopters through airdrops. I never heard of airdrops for most of the successful coins.

It can really help because the main purpose of airdrop is to help gain the attention people ,and when people are given free coin it will help to boost the online community of a particular cryptocurrency... It is the best because it will makes people to be interested in a cryptocurrency and inturns it will give value to the listing coin.

A crypto airdrop is usually a marketing tactic that uses the free distribution of new cryptocurrency tokens to drive awareness and build communities quickly, as well as help to put an early value to a token as recipients may begin to trade their airdropped tokens. Airdrops are therefore commonly used by startups looking to bootstrap their crypto projects. News of an upcoming airdrop is usually posted on a crypto project's website or Medium

I think airdrop is being misused nowadays and therefore giving mistrust about airdrops to people because there have been so many false airdrops but the idea too is a good one

Performing airdrops is quite an effective way to promote a coin as you can use the avenue to get more individuals to interact with the crypto currency thus increasing the coin listing on various crypto currency exchange wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back