What's new

How successful is use of Airdrop for coin listing ?

Josemendez

Graphic Designer
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One of the factors that gives a new project strong ground is the number of wallet holdl the coin . This has made many cryptocurrency projects to use Airdrop as a way of marketing and increasing the number of their holdlers .

This method have it's pros and cons . The advantage is that the product will be made available to wider audience because the Airdrop criteria will require you to share to other people . They will also be able to attract real investors who will believe in the project.

The disadvantage is that people who got the Airdrop tends to dump the token upon listing in an exchange and this affects the coin negatively. Most coin that passed through this situation didn't rise back easily because other investors will want to cut their loss and dump their tokens as well .

In your opinion , what do you think about using Airdrop for coin listing ?

You've spoken well; especially about people dumping the coin after listing. The way EiFi token did theirs is what I'll recommend. They allowed referrals and all but would only release 10% every month of the coin for withdrawal, so only 10% of what you've accumulated goes for withdrawal every month. If the coin price goes up, you'll definitely be tempted to buy in

That's exactly what people that benefited from airdrops does. Once they reach the withdrawal threshold they withdraw and convert to fiat currency immediately. This is will cause a major set back for the coin . The only way out truly is to allow for a certain percentage of withdrawal and not all at once.

I don't think Airdrop do have any major effect on coin listing on any crypto currency exchange platform. To some extent the issue of Airdrop have even been manipulated to the extent that some are now using it for scam

You've spoken well; especially about people dumping the coin after listing. The way EiFi token did theirs is what I'll recommend. They allowed referrals and all but would only release 10% every month of the coin for withdrawal, so only 10% of what you've accumulated goes for withdrawal every month. If the coin price goes up, you'll definitely be tempted to buy in
Wow . This is quite a good strategy. With this , the rate of dumping will be reduced . Some even make it in a way that one can sell a maximum of 10% of his assets in a month.

At times, the airdrop doesn't help in market price listing because most people that received the airdrops when it was free are likely to sell it if the airdrop has value.

I really don't see any usefulness in using Airdrop for coin listing just because of the fact that a lot of people or let me say scammers are now using this Airdrop to scam people and wasting their time

That's the problem everybody us after what he will get not how well the coin will be not knowing that the more the well the coin get the more money he will get.

That is aim of most people. Once a token gotten from airdrops is listed they will sell it without waiting to see how the token will go. I also have token that u have gotten form many airdrops and many have been listed already but u am not selling now because I know that the price will rise if not this year but years to come

Yes airdrops is one of the most effective ways to get people invest on your coin or to even make it known in the first place. But when the waiting becomes too long, people tend to forget about the coin.

You have launched a great coin, how would people find about it? yes, that's right, airdrops are the methods that will help you get early adopters. These early adopters will find more users.

I think that an airdrop can be a very good method in order to try and promote a coin because you have various tasks that you have to complete in order to be eligible to claim the specific cryptocurrency. However at the same time I think that there are so many coins that are not being managed and that are scam coins that many people are actually stopping to be interested in new cryptocurrency in its entirety.

More than fifty percent of persons who used this airdrops or get this airdrops will most certainly dump them the moment they are listed in any exchange. Because they are afraid it will loose value if they don't sell off or they don't just believe In airdrop becoming something later

One of the factors that gives a new project strong ground is the number of wallet holdl the coin . This has made many cryptocurrency projects to use Airdrop as a way of marketing and increasing the number of their holdlers .

This method have it's pros and cons . The advantage is that the product will be made available to wider audience because the Airdrop criteria will require you to share to other people . They will also be able to attract real investors who will believe in the project.

The disadvantage is that people who got the Airdrop tends to dump the token upon listing in an exchange and this affects the coin negatively. Most coin that passed through this situation didn't rise back easily because other investors will want to cut their loss and dump their tokens as well .

In your opinion , what do you think about using Airdrop for coin listing ?
Its So unfortunate that some investors use this criteria to paint the others black and it a very crucial situation... but sometimes the team do have limit of what an address could buy, this should be able to stop it from dumping...

More than fifty percent of persons who used this airdrops or get this airdrops will most certainly dump them the moment they are listed in any exchange. Because they are afraid it will loose value if they don't sell off or they don't just believe In airdrop becoming something later
Also considering the fact that the token was gotten free of charge , they don't mind selling it at cheaper rate just to make money from it.

No wonder majority of these Airdrop tend to be false. I joined some telegram channels that promised to give free coins over the weekend only to close down before the withdrawal time. The methods recommended here are great

I love what I am seeing here, this is so beautiful, a lot of people is always knowing to share info especially when it comes to cryptocurrency, I am here to read what others have to say. Thank you.

Can anyone tell me where can I find genuine airdrops so that I can participate and earn free crypto currencies? I have been hearing about airdrops for a long time, but never participated.

If you are using micro job sites to make money, you will find a lot of tasks related airdrops. There is no harm in joining any airdrops that do not ask you for money because you don't have anything to lose. You can also get free tokens by participating in Coinbase Earn.

Airdrops can have both positive and negative impacts on crypto coin that is to be launched. Advantage is that it makes people know about the particular coin , it's founders , the coin's purpose , value of the coin and more information on the coin , which can see many investors putting their money into the project if it sounds worth to them. Disadvantage is , there are lot of people who are just there for claiming airdrop and get the tokens and sell it at very low price , which negatively impacts on the coin's growth with respect to it's price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back