What's new

How safe are smart contracts.

I have been falling prey to telegram smart contract scams for a good number of times. There are some smart contracts that are really good, but most of them are just scams. I have lost a lot of money because of these scams. I am really fed up with these scams. I hope that the authorities will take action against these scams soon.

i can not say how safe are smart contracts because i have not really looked into it, but i believe they should be very safe due to there use and also they are developed by professionals

They will promise you high return on investment on your maxtrix at the end of the day, you will realise that your profits only comes from people that you referred to the contract.

I've been a victim of this Telegram smart contract fraud quite a few times. While there are some excellent smart contracts, I believe the most are now open-source pure fraud schemes. When selecting one, you must be quite careful.

The coin itself that run on smart contracts like tron, ada etc are actually safe as you cannot loose a coi completely but it is the wallet provider you should be worried about.
That is true,because inmost of these smart contract the issue is not with the coin,but on the platforms that host these coin,reason why you need to get a trusted platform for your smart contract.

Smart contracts are extremely secure. Your funds are safe, and you are the only one who has access to them. There is no third party that controls clever contracts; the device is automated.

Smart chains are okay to my understanding though I don't have any idea of it Blockchain formation. I haven't seen any possibility that the smart chain could easily be hacked

For quite a while now, I have been meaning to ask this question for clarification from those who have tried it, How safe are Smart Contracts? In crypto currency, if it is safe at all.

The first ever crypto currency I owned was 30 Trons, the person who made me purchase it also made me to sign a smart contract with 26 Trons from it which I lost and cannot account for it up till date.

Please bear you minds on this.
Smart contracts are widely regarded as secure since they are written in code and are challenging to change or meddle with. Nevertheless, there have already been situations in which fraudsters have stolen cash by exploiting weaknesses in smart contracts, therefore it is critical to be conscious of the dangers involved with smart contracts and thus to take actions to prevent them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back