Lämmchen

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 15, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How quickly do houses sell near you?

My neighbor recently put his house up for sale, along with 16 acres of property and yesterday my other neighbor said that the For Sale sign is now gone. I know that houses on my street can sell within a week or two and get multiple offers. We live in a well-desired location because even though we're in a bucolic setting, we live close enough to commute to other cities.

During Covid there was a slump in sale of house property but it has picked up now in my neighborhood but some have their for sale boards still on.

I think we're still in a housing market here, prices have since gone up, gone down, and back up again. With inflation recently being a problem, maybe the housing market will dip some in price, but I doubt that will be the case.

Actually I live in rural areas and I can tell you that house takes a lot of time before it's been sold but rent is what that sell like hotcakes

When you are trying to sell your property, you might not find the right buyer willing to accept your offer price, however, when you want to buy property, you might not be able to get a property for the best price. This is the case in my location. IN the last 2-3 years, property market has gone terrible down and you cannot easily sell your properties.

How quickly do houses sell near you?

My neighbor recently put his house up for sale, along with 16 acres of property and yesterday my other neighbor said that the For Sale sign is now gone. I know that houses on my street can sell within a week or two and get multiple offers. We live in a well-desired location because even though we're in a bucolic setting, we live close enough to commute to other cities.
To be honest, houses here don't sell as fast as in other countries. I believe this is due to our government regulations and lengthy processes that can take several months, or even up to a year, to change ownership of properties. Another reason is that people often fall victim to scams in this type of business in my country. Imagine buying a house, living in it for over a year, and then receiving a call saying you haven't paid rent for this year. It's crucial to be cautious and ensure proper documentation to avoid such situations.

I live in a very busy area in the city centre and I said you can expect to get a household sold if you are going to place it up in about 3 months. This is actually going to depend on the price and quality.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back