What's new

How profitable is crypto currency

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the rise of Bitcoin as a good way to invest in crypto. Now I want to know how profitable the market is. Is it possible to loose all invested money if the market crashes or not
Cryptocurrency is very profitable but only if we choose right cryptocurrency to invest for long term.

I have seen the rise of Bitcoin as a good way to invest in crypto. Now I want to know how profitable the market is. Is it possible to loose all invested money if the market crashes or not
Cryptocurrency is very profitable but In this, you may have to face the loss, every time you go into profit, you can also go into loss, if you invest in the trading of the best coins of cryptocurrency , then your chances o of profit increase.

depends on the coin that you are dealing with, for example, if you are dealing with Bitcoin, then you make better profit from it, and if you are dealing with cheap coins, you'd still make profit from that, not as huge as in BTC, but it still exists

Crypto is a place where you can earn x2 of your invested capital in two days , and also where you can lose all your capital in one day because its so manipulated by the whales and the market today is not the same market tomorrow , so you better make deep research first ..

Crypto currencies generally are very profitable, but you need to have some understanding of how the market operate in order not to lose all your investment.

Bear in mind that for you to see any significant change of price in the positive direction, you have to opt for a long term investment.

Those that invested in crypto currency last 4 months can certainly tell you that it's profitable. If they want to sell it now the price is almost times 2. But at times the price goes down but it will rise back eventually. So crypto currency is worth investing in.

Crypto is a place where you can earn x2 of your invested capital in two days , and also where you can lose all your capital in one day because its so manipulated by the whales and the market today is not the same market tomorrow , so you better make deep research first ..
Personally , I don't you can loose everything in a short time because if you notice a continuous crash in the price of a coin you are holding you can easily convert to a Stable coin or to your local currency easily so it is an investment you have level of control over.

Cryptocurrency is very profitable if you sit down and learn about the nitty gritty of crypto trading and holding. Though it's very volatile, this volatility can be an added advantage as well calculated quick price movement can give you a lot of profit if you enter and leave the market at the right time.

Concerning if bitcoin is a very profitable investment. There is no doubt about that, bitcoin is a very profitable investment to venture into, though there might be losses but am sure your gain will be much mowe than your lose

Bitcoin is a 60/40 loss and gain chance respectively. Many things hinders the value of bitcoin. It’s a gamble you either lose or gain and I can’t tell you how profitable it is cause when you gain you win big and when you lose you lose big also. All I can I say is at this period bitcoin is rising and it has been projected to hit $20k before this year runs out.

Cryptocurrency is very profitable especially for the long term investors. The investors that bought bitcoin in bulk when it was just $10 in 2010 are millionaires today.
Even short term investors make profit everyday from trading cryptocurrency, they purchase at lower prices and sell later when the price rises.
Cryptocurrency is very profitable.

The amount you use for your investment and the coins you are trading in cryptocurrency will determine your profit. There are some coins that increases tremendously and generate high profit and there are some that don't increase.

The possibility of losing all your invested money is definitely there in crypto depending on the coin that you choose to invest in and the volatility of the market at that time as well. Crypto can be very profitable if you take the time to understand it and learn about it so that you can make the right decisions, however just seeing price increases and see the profit potential does not mean that an investor will benefit from it without making the right decisions. Just take some time to research and you will be surprised at the potential here.

If you are worried about price crashing and you dont mind holding your coins for longer time, then I will advice you go for less priced coins tp hold
for a longer time to appreciate enough to eliminate crashing to lose.Select some coins and do a review on each of them to know what the coins are used for. Then select based on your submission of the coins potentials. Buy,lock up and keep the key.

Crypto currency is a good investment Scheme. Just like Forex, you buy and sell currencies, for a profit. Crypto is not the regular fiat money, but is very important. Maybe not generally accepted yet, but it is getting better and is advisable.

If you're investing for the future then its a very reliable asset class to dump some funds not immediately needed there as the market grows so does your coins grow and what ever toppings made in form of profit is all yours.

Investing in Cryptocurrency is very profitable, Cryptocurrency is a good business crypo currency is one way you can make money, investing on it you make a lot of profit, Cryptocurrency is very profitable if you sit down and learn about it.

Cryptocurrency does not crash neither Do bitcoin crash but there is a possibility that the price and movement of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency may swindle, I mean swindle in the sense that it might go down to the lowest that some people who expect the cryptocurrency to go up might be losing but that rarely happen as now the price of bitcoins are always moving upward everyday

Cryptocurrency is profitable if you get advantage to buying it at the best moment when it was lowest. Imagine if you have bought 1 bitcoin when it was at 7000 dollars, so today the Bitcoin price is 35000 dollars, means you have converted your 7000 to the five times more benefit!

Cryptocurrency does not crash neither Do bitcoin crash but there is a possibility that the price and movement of bitcoins and other cryptocurrency may swindle, I mean swindle in the sense that it might go down to the lowest that some people who expect the cryptocurrency to go up might be losing but that rarely happen as now the price of bitcoins are always moving upward everyday
In my opinion, whilst it may have been rare for the crypto price to crash especially for bitcoin recently, i don't think that the recent trend can be characterized as an overall rare to find the bitcoin price fall like that. There have been times where bitcoin has dropped considerably over the course of just one day. I think however, that whilst the price is rising now, that crypto users should not be complacent and think it will rise indefinitely as bear runs often follow bull runs in the crypto world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back