Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.
I have seen the rise of Bitcoin as a good way to invest in crypto. Now I want to know how profitable the market is. Is it possible to loose all invested money if the market crashes or not

Bitcoin is a 60/40 loss and gain chance respectively. Many things hinders the value of bitcoin. It’s a gamble you either lose or gain and I can’t tell you how profitable it is cause when you gain you win big and when you lose you lose big also. All I can I say is at this period bitcoin is rising and it has been projected to hit $20k before this year runs out.

It is very profitable dear, now! let me tell you this : if you are planning to hit it big then invest on crypto currency, people that invested in btc five years back will tell you more.

That depends on how smart and wise u are and how experience because every coin has a right moment to buy and another to sell

Investing has always been a risky venture, especially 2giu factor in the volatility and unpredictable nature of Bitcoin.

You should not invest what you cannot afford to lose,and since the price doesn't crash all in one day, you have enough time to withdraw your money before you lose it all.

Crypto currency is very profitable and will remain so for a long time. In comparison with the stocks, bonds and forex, I would rate as the most lucrative venture one could bank on. Although the risk is high, but you could make gains that outweighs the losses at almost all times.

I have seen the rise of Bitcoin as a good way to invest in crypto. Now I want to know how profitable the market is. Is it possible to loose all invested money if the market crashes or not
If you invest wisely your investment can't become futile. All you got to do, is read the price of each asset in the coinmarketcap daily news. Always be updated on any development around Cryptocurrency. To know the one to invest your money and get gain as the price bump higher in the near future.

When it comes to cryptocurrency Investment , there is no way one can loose all the money , he can only lose a little fraction when the price falls ,but he can gain back once the price rises.

Investing in cryptocurrency can make a huge profit. However, it's also highly risky. You can win and lose a large amount of money quickly. This means that cryptocurrency trading is exciting.

To me, cryptocurrencies Investment is very profitable and one can make some part-time income from them. But for the losses you are talking about, l don't think you can make hundred percent loss if you study the coin and make sure it is not an unpopular project.

It can be extremely profitable but in the same time it could ruin your life. It all depends on the way you make your investments. It is also possible to lose all of your money if you invest into a new coin that turns out to be a scam

Crypo currency is a good business to invest on. Although, when I say cryptocurrency, I mean all coins and not only bitcoin. When I told a friend to invest on cryptocurrency some years back, he replied me with a. Insultive statement. Today, he is beging me to teach me.

Depends on which coin you invested to. For example you Invested on Bitcoin while the price is still $100 or $1 so you bought a lot of it. If you hodl all of it at this point. You're now a millionaire or extremely rich. That's also the case about other coins but just don't expect to be a millionaire

From my own point of view, it is easy to avoid little to no losses where cryptocurrencies are involved. You just have to keenly observe the market and take swift actions when needed.

It solely depends on the amount you use to invest on it. If you can invest on bitcoin, $19k back in September, your gain will be $6000, now tell me which kind of work can give you that within just 2 and a half month.

Bitcoin is a great investment opportunity that is very profitable when you are lucky because normally all investment is risky, it's either you gain or you loss and Bitcoin is not different from other investment.
The volatile nature of Bitcoin make it a good way to make much profit or loss.

These is risk in all investments.. so must keep this point in your mind. There are thousands of investors who are Investing in cryptocurrencies on daily basis. It means they are earning from their Investment that's why they invest. So you can invest in demanding Cryptocurrencies for long term. When see you have enough profit, take your investment back and leave profit to grow more..that's it.

In cryptocurrency you have to use your brain a lot. Sometimes when we buy a currency, its value goes down even more. Sometimes you buy currency, you make a profit, so we can't say that corrupt currency is only for your benefit.

It's decently profitable.
Investing Crypto currency is productive in the event that you are following the purchase and hold methodology. Despite the fact that for transient venture digital currency isn't the ideal fit yet they are amazingly beneficial for long haul speculation.

Crypto currency is one of the ways to improve the value of money in the international market due to the rate at which it rises, even the newly introduced ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back