Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
How old would you say your current PC is? For me I'd say mine is about 3 years old. I think that's correct. Anyway, It's a gaming PC. Nothing to brag about, was only like $400, but it works good enough for me. But I know eventually I will have to upgrade to a better build.

Anyway, what about you? How old is your current PC?

It's about 4 years since I last changed my PC, after the pandemic I never thought about changing my system until now.

How old would you say your current PC is? For me I'd say mine is about 3 years old. I think that's correct. Anyway, It's a gaming PC. Nothing to brag about, was only like $400, but it works good enough for me. But I know eventually I will have to upgrade to a better build.

Anyway, what about you? How old is your current PC?
It's not old and in very good form. I really care about my computer because I spend a lot of time in there and I need to make sure it works with no issues. I think it's about 1 year old because I recently bought it, and so far it works great sometimes it lags here and there, but no more issues.

The laptop I was using before got spoiled suddenly. It stopped working without any issue with it. I have not taking it to any engineer. I want to buy new one that can serve me for various online work. The money is about to be completed.

I use a Dell laptop. It is a mid range gaming laptop. I have been using this laptop for almost 3 years. Before I started using this laptop, I was using a HP laptop for 5 years.

Not even half a year old, probably barely a month old in fact. My gaming laptop died on me around my birthday so my mother and father bought me a new Google Chromebook that was on sale at Best Buy for my birthday and it has been running smoothly since I've had it.

My current PC is two months old and I also have a Dell laptop which is 6 years old. The laptop's display was broken and performance was also slow due to the old-generation processor and max RAM limit of 8 GB so I decided to build a PC.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back