Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$24.5600USD
Biznotes
Nicknames are been changed in regards to season event or something of similar. It very common too that some people tends to maintain a single nickname for couple years. Typical example is mine which has been for like 5 years plus now.

How old is your current nickname?

I don't usually change my nickname online, so mine is about 4 and a half years old or so, I'll keep using it for a long time to come

I use the same 99.9% of the time on forums. And it's over 15 years old :)
Wow that's quite a long time bruh. Making me have plans to keep this current to eternity 😁😉😉.
Driving Road Trip GIF by Travis

When my friends played games as a child, they all had nicknames, but I didn't have one, and I was very worried because I wanted to come up with one and couldn't, but once we were playing with my brother and he called me this nickname that I am now and I now use it throughout. I think maybe even more than 10 years.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back