What's new

How often does forex trading make people millionaire?

People can make a lot of success from forex and become millionaire but first you need to learn how to trade demo account should be one of the best place for you to learn

How often does forex trading makes someone a millionaire? Well what I can about this is that forex trading is a good and lucrative business to invest into but it has a high risk in it.

While it is true that forex produced alot of millionaires and billionaires , there are alot that lost there fortunes trying to trade forex.
This is a zero sum game!
When you win someone loses

Although I've seen people becoming rich from it but it's not quit common as the number of people that are loosing from it everyday. That's the reason it's very important you learn about it very well before starting

Although I've seen people becoming rich from it but it's not quit common as the number of people that are loosing from it everyday. That's the reason it's very important you learn about it very well before starting
Professional traders are those that may be benefiting much from the forex market , newbies sometimes because of their inexperience and greedy nature lose most of the time. Learning as you said could be of great helpe

Forex trading is not all about buying and selling, there's a lot of things you need to know before you can actually earn a money, most people that earns money in the forex has good experience.

I read an article where it was stated that only about 10percent of forex traders are able to make profits, the forex market is very tricky without the necessary skill set and information you are more likely to blow your account than make profits.
That is why it is very neccessary for any person that wants to go into forex trading to have the basics first and get a good fundamental knowledge about the trading market before trading.

The foreign exchange market has produced alot of millionaires and at the same time has made alot of people poor.
It is absolutely essential that you learn the skill first before thinking of investing.

I think it is just like gambling and those who have good luck can make money in it otherwise it is working like a system only for those who know that exact system.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator